Ch.28 At The Sunrise!

✨️✨️ Note ✨️✨️

I apologize for not summarizing the events in the last chapter.

💡 The writer💡
.
.
.

✨️💡Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dabria have said that they all learned the lessons. First, Blaze learned that the king never steal the individual's land for his own to build whatever on it. Also, he learned that hurting the individual's dearest people would return back to him and the one who got hurt, he would let him feel what he had felt.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Second, Hybrid learned that even under the worst circumstances, don't use black magic. There's always another way which was the red moon. The red moon would help him at the first war, but Hybrid never thought about him. By the way, the next day, he returned to his real identity. You can't imagine how was Blaze's feeling when he got surprised in the moring by him entering his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third, Ace just learned more about the black magic, and his fear about adventure had gone forever since he married to Amanda, who chose him to be her husband. The red moon convinced her that Scar won't come back again because he's the last one, who uses the superpower of black magic. To be honest, Amanda never loved Scar, although he loved her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was pretending that she loved him because she was afraid of his consequences if she refused his love towards her. Besides all of that, she appreciates his love towards her. People who were scared of Blaze became loves him, in the opposite, Blaze realized how much he was savage, arrogant and selfish in the past, but now, he started acting like the real king.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The two brothers every day roam the town as the king and the prince to check the condition of the people and help who needs it. Sometimes, Blaze be absent-minded because the memories come up inside his mind suddenly, and that cause a little bit of trouble to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Hey, O old man! The little boy is waiting. * Blaze was sharing candy with a group of children until the last boy who stayed looking at him, waiting for Blaze to give him the last candy. Quickly, Hybrid talked and gave the boy his candy.

* Oh! * he said.

* You're thinking about her, aren't you? * with a malicious side smile, Hybrid said.

* She's living her life... I took an oath that I won't show myself up in her life again. But, I think I was reckless about that oath, Milo. * Sadness gradually showed up on his face as it was clear on his tone of voice. Then, he leant his upper part of the body on a tree's trunk.
.
.
.
.
.
.