Ch.10 Breaking The Curse!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

Althea's heart was bleeding in pain while she's watching her boyfriend in the circular silver mirror having fun with his two kids and wife in Paris a little away from Eiffel Tower. The mister wasn't ever meant to hurt her, but he wanted her to stop mentioning his name in front of him because that makes him get angry.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He ordered his servant to take care of her until he came back. He went to Paris through a door, which was shaped by the mirror for finidng him. He was about to kill him, but he controlled himself and thought a little. Before he leaves, he said a spell, then a small ball mixed of golden and orange colour got out of his mouth, rolling on the street to follow him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

* He late. Haven't you tried to know where he is? * the more she waits, the more she worries about him.

* The mister always manages his matters by himself and wins any fighting, so don't worry. * the servant reassured her as he pats on her hand while she's lying on the bed, waiting for him.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Suddenly, someone cleaned his throat loudly while he's standing at the door, making the others look towards him. The servant got up of the bed and walked towards his mister, happily, then he bent for respect.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* See! I have told you don't worry about him... You may be hungry, sir. Food will be served in minutes. * the servant spoke to her, then he talked to his mister with the same happiness. But the mister caught his arm for preventing him from leaving, then he talked while he's looking at the beauty who was lying on the bed.

* Don't you serve the food if she won't join me! *
.
.
.
.
.
.

He felt a few butterflies in his belly when he noticed a tiny smile on her lips. He ordered the old man to cook the most favourite food, which she likes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Where have you been? * she asked.

* Managing my own matters... Here I'm in front of you and completely fine, so stop worrying.* he answered and she nodded half a nod, then he held her hand to reassure her and added, making her get surprised how did he know she was worrying about him.

* Don't say! It's him, right?... Uh, that old man, which his tongue always slips. * she pretended to think, with a smile and when the other tried to not laugh and just smile, she laughed and added.

* Actually, your reaction when you saw me explain how much you were worried about me. * he said in a quiet and deep tone. She suddenly got shy and surprised at the same time even she pulled her hand which he was holding away.
.
.
.
.
.
.