Ch.27 As It Was!

✨️✨️ Note ✨️✨️

I apologize for not summarizing the events in the last chapter.

💡 The writer💡
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

Amanda broke the silence of thinking that each of the three entered and talked with regret, which cause a shock to Blaze.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Actually... my family and I tried really to steal your sword. Poor and sickness were eating our health and bodies, so we thought to sell the sword for gaining money... I was waiting for someone to love me a true love and helping me and my family members from death, but no one loved me like Scar, who didn't care about if I'm poor or rich. He loved me as I who I am.*

* What about those things? How did you get them? * Scar asked, confused.

* I kept them since what happened to you, hoping that you would come back oneday. Every day, I come here to the lotus flowers tree and pray for you to come back or even to embody again if you're dead. *
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly, they smelled a beautiful scent. They liked it, but quickly, they realized that risk is so close to them. Amanda and Blaze looked at Scar, whose eyes were defending him and saying " It's not me". They kept looking around them to see which way the risk is coming from, until Amanda saw one of the creatures is running towards Blaze and her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scar ran towards him and got his both claws ( his nails of both hands turned to claws) into the creature's body and divided him into two.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* How did they know about our place? * Amanda said, fearly.

* You're their king, so make them stop. * Blaze hurried to him and said.

* I can't! That's the deal. * Scar said in a tone that explains how much he's under pressure.

* Which deal? * the both friends said, in shock.

* It's the same deal which I made it with your brother, blaze. The red moon and I made a deal about making you come back to be alive, set your girlfriend free, free her world and the others from my creatures and the zombies. *

* Of course, you're lying. * Amanda said, confused and can't believe him.

* What would happen to you? *

* It's a difficult scene to tell you. * in a cynical tone, he said.

* As if what you did to the whole universe isn't difficult. * with the same sarcasm, Blaze replied to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.