Ch.18 The Little Burned House!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

In mess world, the real little prince was chained on the wall and screaming for helping because of someone who exchanged his body with him. For the bad luck, the copy of him will live forever while the real prince will die because this body which he's prisoned in is too weak and full of blood and scratches.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Althea went to the magic shop for facing the old woman and force her to say the truth, but her human mind couldn't understand and realize what she said, even she forced it to make it believe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

She went back her home and found her parents still awake. She did her best to avoid their discussions about where, when, how, and why questions. She's not in a mood that allow her to talk. She went to her room and lay on the bed, staring into space at the ceiling, where, since she left the shop until this moment, she didn't stop thinking.
.
.
.
.

<<<<<< Flashback 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.

* I know you're confused but,...Wouldn't you prisoned inside the book? And met a monster who saved you many times, even you saw him how much was happy for finding you after he became a human. *

* How did she die?... The girl? * after thinking for a few seconds, Althea surprised the old woman.

* She was a prey for the monster. Every year, some people die because their time has come. *

* But, they die in a mysterious way... their parents are crying because they don't know their kids died in a mysterious way that they won't ever think about. *

* Existing in this world is a mistake for some of them, so they should be dead. *

* Their existing is a mistake in this world!!!? Are you insane?!! Are you the god for deciding who dies and who not?!! *

* Think about yourself when you would have been a prey for the monster like that girl... Blaze would stay like this forever as a monster and forgetting his identity, only if you wouldn't exist in his life and helped him remembering a little about how he was in the past.*
.
.
.
.

<<<<<< End of the flashback 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.
.
.
.

" My existence in Blaze's life wasn't a coincidence. " she whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side, Blaze kept staying at his palace and ignoring his duties. Ace was knowing the reason, but he decided to talk to him later after doing the duties behalf on Blaze. Of course, the angel knew about that, but she didn't scold him. Ace entered Blaze's room and found him laying in the middle of the bed, not paying attention to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.