Ch. 6 Tit For Tat!

Previously:

Thea woke up and found herself on a bed in a luxury room. In addition, she felt much better because her wound got healed as if it hadn't happened. Either the servant or the mister who got healed her. She knew the mister identity after he saved her from being dead under the chandelier, which fell from above.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A huge body covered with black fur, long claws, white wolf's head, and there are two black lines on his light green right eye. That was the mister. She decided to run away, but she regretted after she got lost and not seeing any way for getting out of this forest, at least.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

Suddenly, among her crying, she started hearing a rhythm coming from nowhere. She stood up and wiped her tears for knowing where does it come from. She looked around until a breeze tickled her face skin and hair, then indirectly, it shew her up a way.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The first time, she didn't understand it, but when the breeze came again, she understood that god tries to help her. She followed it until she found herself in front of the castle.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Of course you're kidding me! * she said cynically while she's looking at the castle and standing in front of the giant metal gate.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She sighed cynically with disdain stares, then she turned her back to leave again. But, the rhythm got back to be heard by her ears. It comes from the castle. She realized it's a piano's rhythm. She thought a little, then she went inside and followed the rhythm until she climbed up the stairs of the East side.
.
.
.

.
.
.

She walked on a hallway and stopped in front of a door that hide the rhythm behind it. She looked through the door lock, then she got shocked from what she had seen. He was playing on big piano by his long claws. He was enjoying and moving with the rhythm he plays until suddenly his enjoyment had cut off.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He looked aside, and saw her watching him from a little gap. Without he feeling, she opened the door a little to watch him clearly while he's playing, but she doesn't know that he's looking at her. He stared at her for seconds for making her pay attention and leave, but she was swimming by her mind to some memories.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He got up of the chair and walked slowly and quietly to the door, then he opened it strongly with anger, making her panic and afraid. Quickly, she ran away while him was wondering about her coming to his room. She sat in the middle of the stairs and went back to stare into space again.
.
.
.
.
.
.