Ch.20 Purple Flowers Powder!

✨️Previously: ✨️

Althea's mind started, forcing her to not think about him after she became satisfied when her parents changed 180 degrees, and depending on that, they went on a vacation in San Diego. While she's standing on the sand after she heard someone's calling out by her name. She wished that she went inside, instead of closing her eyes, fearly.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once she opened her eyes after he held her face with warmth, she fell down in shock when she saw a demon ( this word is very little for him) who imitate his voice when he told him not to be afraid and just to open her eyes. The lady Dabria messed with Blaze's nerves until he reached the highest level of anger and she told him that "Scar" and the demons are in the real world.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

* Your nightmares became a lot, Allie! * the mother said in sadness and worrying while she's sitting next to Thea on the bed in her daughter's room.

* Your mom is right! We are afraid for you, little princess... I still do not know why you are afraid of a flower bouquet. * the father's reaction was the same as the mother. Then, he sat on a chair and added, confused.

* Flower bouquet!? * she knitted her brows, wondering.

* You were repeating, " Get this flower bouquet away from me. Don't get this flower bouquet close to me. " while you're sleeping. * the mother explained to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I don't remember this! " she answered by this, and the conversation had over by this answer. The parents went back to their room after many of attempts / tries to not stay in her room for watching her during her sleeping to prevent any nightmare from catching her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again, she got up by her upper part of the body after she slept for about two hours peacefully and she woke up again because of the eyes that are watching her from nowhere. She got up and opened the window to check outside, then she closed it when she found nothing. But, she's still feeling she's watched by someone and that feeling drives her crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once she was about to roll the door handle to get out of her room, someone from behind covered her mouth, pulled her backwards, and pushed her back against the door at the same time she tried to scream. She's still trying to scream, even the one who's immediately in front of her hazel eyes was the one who her mind made the memories come to the light.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* What's wrong with you, Allie? I'm Blaze! This is me! Blaze, the god and the monster who you saved him, and he saved you many times. * he started whispering into her ear because after a few seconds, he got convinced that she's seeing something else instead of him and she can't focus on his voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.