Ch.13 There's Two Of Blaze!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

A little bit of Saffron plant in a tiny glass healed Althea from a strong fever. The mister, who calls Blaze, stayed the whole night sleeping next to her until she woke up. A Halo of happiness was getting out of him when she woke up.
.
.
.
.

His eyes didn't take off her the whole day until his servant, who calls Ace, shouted out that one of the gods got killed and all the doubts went around Blaze's youngest brother when the eldest found a paper next to the dead body.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

* Hybrid?! * the mister Blaze said, confused and with a little anger.

* He always welcomes you this way. * Ace talked.

* I thought he got changed during those hundred years when I was away from here. * he talked in a low voice, and shock started appearing on his face.

* I thought that, too. * Ace shrugged ( Rised his shoulders ups and down) as he talks.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly, he got confused and put his hand in his pocket, then he took a golden paper out. It was empty of any words, but only two seconds passed, and the words showed up.

To the great river, right now!
.
.
.
.
.
.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed, and crumpled the piece of paper, then he left with Ace. At the same time, Althea was sitting on the stairs of one of the buildings and removing petals of a flower one by one while she was repeating, " He will come...He won't come".
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once she removed the last petal, the main door got opened, and he showed up from behind the door. Her smile and happiness were like magnetics that made him smile in less than two seconds.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* I thought you just... left me. * she said while she's walking towards him.

* Where I would go? It's my home, and finally, I came back to where I belong. * the halo around him was making her under control, but the funny way that he talks by made her come back to her senses and laugh, shortly.

* Do gods live nearby? I mean, here next to you or near from your palace? * he walked with her to sit on the same stairs that she was sitting on. Then, she asked.

* Not most of them... For my so f*cking bad luck, the poor ones live here in this world, however, just a few of them live near to me. Thank gods that they're not a lot because I won't hesitate about killing them.* she opened her eyes widely while she's trying to hold her laugh because of his way in talking that shows how much he's suffering.
.
.
.
.
.
.