WWW

"So, you liked your surprise?" George grinned as they entered the shop.

"Definitely." He smiled wide at his twin.

"You owe me!"

"Yeah yeah..." Fred chuckled leading Hermione through the store. Fred climbed the stairs to the second floor of the shop , showing of their products. When they reached the first floor a young blonde was unpacking boxes.

"Verity?"

"Yes?" She looked up and saw Fred standing there. "Mr Weasley."

"I told you ... you can call me Fred."

"I need to figure out how to tell you apart first." She chuckled. Hermione looked between the two as she stood on the side. Fred glanced at her and pulled her forward with an arm around her waist.

"Maybe one day. Verity, this is Hermione." He looked at her questionably. She nodded her head. "My girlfriend."

"It's so nice to meet you, Hermione. Maybe now that you are here , he won't be so mopey all the time." She grinned.

"I'm not mopey!" Fred cried. Which made the girls chuckle.

"I have a trick to tell them apart, if you would like to know."

"Hey!" Fred yelled before Verity could answer. "You won't tell us how you do it, why would you tell her?"

"We girls got to stick together, right?" Verity pulled Hermione out of his arms and into hers laughing.

"Right." Hermione suppressed a chuckle. "George?!"

"Hello!" George popped his head behind the shelves a second later. "What are you three doing?"

"Never mind you, stand next to Fred." Hermione ushered him. George stood next to Fred looking at them, frowning. "Fred transfigure your clothes for a moment like George's."

Without hesitation he transfigured his clothes in the magenta WWW suit. Grinning at George's dumbfounded expression. "Now you two turn around." Fred twirled his finger to the girls. They turned for a moment before Fred said they could turn back .

"Okay now, Verity, look closely."

Verity squinted her eyes as she took a step closer to the twins. "I don't know." She said with furrowed brows. Hermione walked over and winked discreetly at Fred before whispering in her ear. Verity's eyes glanced back at the twins. Eyes widening as she figured it out. She pointed at the redhead on the right.

"George!"

"How...?" George started.

"Hermione told her the secret to tell us apart."

"Why would you do that? We don't even know how you do it." George whined.

"I just told her one way to recognize you two. I have others." She grinned wickedly. "Now Fred, let's continue the tour. I still have other plans for you." She smiled suggestively.

"And what pray tell are your plans with my dear innocent brother?"

"That's between me and him but I'll have him home before dark Mr Weasley."