His Quidditch Jersey

Hermione woke up twice that night to check up on George. George grumbled as she woke him but he drank some water and let her check his back.
The next morning Hermione dabbed his scar with the tube Fred made just to be sure. Hermione was just working on the last scar when she plucked up her courage.

"George?"

"Hmm?"

"I want to tell you about Malfoy Manor."

George turned slowly. "Why now?" He asked softly.

"Because of this." She pointed at his back as he put his shirt back on. George looked at her, brows furrowed. She pulled her sleeve up and showed him her scar. Mudblood. George face went red with anger.

"Who!?" Was the only thing he could manage to say and even that was in a low growl.

"Bellatrix."

"Did Fred know?"

"No... It happened a few weeks before the battle."

"I'm glad mum offed her or I would have been the one if I knew... or even Fred." He gently took her arm and traced his thumb around the scar. "Can you tell me what happened?"

And so, Hermione told her all what had happened that night, the capture, the torture, Greyback, Malfoy, Dobby. After she was finished, they sat there in silence, while George was still gently rubbing her scar.

"Bill and Fleur know?"

"Yes, Fleur did everything she could to heal me but this... this is dark magic."

"And like I said yesterday. I'll find a way to get rid of it."

"But even if you don't – Know George it is entirely possible you won't succeed – but that's okay. Like you said yesterday. We got those for doing something good, these are a reminder for what we live for today."

George pulled her into a side hug. "I know. You can put a tattoo over it." George laughed.

"Not a bad idea actually." Hermione answered serious as she glanced at the word Mudblood carved in her arm.

"What do you want to do today?" Hermione asked as they ate breakfast at the restaurant of the hotel.

"Maybe we could explore muggle New York for a bit? I hear it is very popular among muggles."

"Yes, I heard that too." Hermione chuckled and scooped up a bit of egg on her fork. "We could go to Times Square and maybe Central Park."

"You lead the way, Hermione." George said as he drank from his tea. "You know more than I do. At least you know more than I do regarding New York." He grinned at her.

"Miss and Mister Lovegood." Suze appeared and bowed deep before them.

"Morning, Suze." George smiled down at her. "What can I do you for?"

"I have a letter for you Mister Lovegood."

"Thank you." He accepted the letter and gave a few coins in return.

George saw his mother's handwriting on the envelop. George and Hermione.

"It's for the both of us."

Hermione scooted closer to him and he opened the letter.

George, Hermione