5 - Some Alleyway shit

He should really learn how to control himself better.

He shouldn't have gone to the bar in the first place but of course, he was brought out by uraraka and himiko to 'have some fun and relax' but in reality, they wanted to help him get over the recent break up.

Problem was, he didn't really find places like this fun or relaxing. It's not like his ex-relationship was tearing him apart inside or anything, it was just a little sore spot in his mind.

Uraraka and Himiko are good friends, so they wanted to make sure Izuku was completely over it. At least, that's what Izuku had thought before coming here.

Those thoughts were quickly changed after the two of them left him all alone to do God knows what (Izuku definitely does not want to know) and he had been sitting there bored out of his mind.

He was about to just leave, and right when he got up, someone caught his attention. After that it only took three minutes for him to totally screw himself over.

The first minute, his eyes met Katsuki's and he felt a burning heat deep in his stomach. The blonde was attractive, more than that. Maybe it was just the lights playing tricks on him, but Katsuki looked like he was... glowing.

Izuku would have felt weird if he was staring, but he only felt even more awkward when Katsuki stared right back at him. He felt his red eyes scan all over him with a careful speed that made Izuku feel like he was committing everything about him to memory.

The next, he tore his eyes away from the blondes and quickly made a turn on his heel to the back door of the bar. There was no way in hell he was going to stay in here a second longer.

Especially with the growing boner in his pants.

Seriously, what the hell?

He just got broken up with and now he's getting a hard on for his childhood friend?

Izuku felt the heat on his face and was a hundred percent sure his face was flaming red. So he exited the hot bar and went left, away from the sidewalk and deeper into the alley way to have some privacy and breath.

He was about to turn to lean against the wall, but stopped when he heard the door open and shut close with a loud bang.

The last minute, he saw a bulge in Katsuki's own pants as he quickly approached, his footsteps loud and echoing against the gravel on the concrete.

"What-"

And now he's here, bent over slightly against the wall and Katsuki's body.

Izuku can feel his breathing against his neck, heavy and hot. He winces when the rough surface of the brick wall digs into his cheek, probably making little indents into his skin.

Izuku thought he was totally fucked, but his fate was sealed when Katsuki spoke.

"Who said you could just up and leave Deku?"

His own breath hitches and he can feel his body shudder slightly. Katsuki's voice is low and quiet as he grits the words out harshly. He doesn't know what to say, his mind trying to claw at something so he can at least stutter words out.

He doesn't get the opportunity because then his brain is scrambled yet again. Katsuki's hand tightens around his hair, pulling at the strands slightly just to hold his face back against the wall.

"Well? Hurry the hell up and answer."

He doesn't yell it, just says it as he nips right behind Izuku's ear, causing more shivers to wrack his body.