20 - Radio Host x 911 Operator Pt. 5

She gives him a sad look, then a smile. Izuku gives her his best smile, though it comes out somewhat flat.

Uraraka lets out a deep breath and rests her head on her hand. She opens her mouth to say something and Izuku waits, but both of them jump when a loud crash comes from downstairs.

Izuku removes his headphones, letting them clatter onto his desk with the equipment, the song still playing. Uraraka gives him a fearful look and stands up from her own chair, looking at the one door that leads out of her room.

Izuku looks at his own door and then back at her. She watches as he moves away from his desk and towards the door. He points at it and gives her a questioning look, tilting his head slightly. Her eyes widen and she points at her own door.

Izuku nods, keeping his mouth shut. She looks slightly appalled and shakes her head. Izuku sighs and grabs the door handle, and Uraraka dashes to the tinted red window, putting her hands on the glass and shaking her head quickly.

Izuku sees her mouth moving quickly, but ignores her, opening the door. He hears her banging on the glass and shuts the door behind him. Outside of his office, there is one door on the end of the upstairs hall, which leads to Urarakas office room.

He turns to the right of the dark hall and goes down it. The small hall opens up to the break room and the bathroom, as well as other desks.

He goes into the break room and then turns to another door, with a small green sign that shows a stick figure going down the stairs.

Izuku gets slight chills and opens the door. The stairs are as dark as the rest of the building, only leading down.

There are only two flights of stairs in the whole building, this one, and one in the office area. Both of them are equally scary, so Izuku really has no other choice.

"You got this Izuku! Just go down there, check it out, then run back upstairs as fast as you can."

Izuku mumbles to himself as he starts to go down the stairs, but not at all slowly. Right when he hears the door shut behind him, he bolts down the flight of stairs as quickly as humanly possible.

He is panting trying to catch his breath as he slams through the door down the flight of stairs. He is now downstairs, behind a reception desk. The only places downstairs are the doors leading out, the desk, a couple of couches, and the kitchen.

Izuku's eyes stop right at the entrance as he walks away from the reception desk. A brick was thrown at one of the doors, laying right in front of them surrounded by shattered glass.

One of the doors was completely ruined, now nothing but a pile of shattered glass. Izuku feels his heartbeat quicken as he goes closer to the door, a soft breeze coming in due to the lack of glass.

On the brick, there is a piece of paper taped to it. Izuku leans down and rips the paper off of the brick, reading it.

'Fell for it dumbass.'

There are even more chills going through Izuku, and he stares at the piece of paper. He crumples it up, takes one last look at the door, and goes behind the reception desk.

What is going on?

Izuku books it back up the stairs, and quickly opens the door to exit the staircase. He sighs and goes back to his office, the song still playing.

He walks to his equipment, sitting down at his desk. He leans back on his chair and looks at his equipment. He sees the Ura Line button light up, and he presses it, putting his headset on.

He looks up at the red tinted window, expecting Uraraka to talk. She has her head resting on her desk, the only thing Izuku can see is her hair. Izuku sighs.