15 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 5

Katsuki is silent. So silent that Izuku almost thinks he disappeared or something. Finally, he speaks, his voice dry and blunt.

"No."

Izuku is silent this time. Katsuki is finally done washing up and changing, ruffling his hair. Izuku glances behind him, then turns around completely. He smiles.

"Alright. You'll stay here then. As my personal butler of course. That way you can actually have something to do... I'll have Uraraka teach you the ropes and ill have her and my other maids attend to you... You clearly need to eat something. Uraraka!"

Katsuki is shocked beyond comprehension. He opens his mouth to yell at him again, but a girl, Uraraka, comes rushing into the room. She smiles at Izuku, bright and bubbly.

"Yes, your highness? -"

She stops when she sees Katsuki sitting on Izuku's bed, in Izuku's clothes. Her smile falls, looking slightly confused and suspicious.

Izuku smiles at her, gesturing to Katsuki on the bed. Katsuki looks at the girl, glaring at her.

"This is Katsuki Bakugou. My new personal butler. Please take care of him Uraraka."

Uraraka nods, her short hair bobbing up and down slightly. She looks at Izuku and her smile goes back to her face.

"As you wish, my prince."

Katsuki glares at Izuku, a feeling of annoyance prickling his skin.

"Hey, who the hell said i would do it!?"

Izuku looks back at him, that smile still on his face.

"You have nowhere else to go. Please, let me help you."

Katsuki opens his mouth to yell at him again, but he walks to the door and gives him another smile.

"When Uraraka is done showing you things, come back to this room to assist me."

Uraraka bows when he leaves, waiting for a moment. The both of them hear his footsteps getting quieter and quieter. She goes towards the door, not even looking at Katsuki.

"Now come on Bakugou. Follow me."

Bakugou gets up, wrapping the red cloak tighter around himself. They both leave the room, Katsuki following behind Uraraka, looking around.

She walks down the long-decorated halls with doors upon doors lining the walls. She doesn't turn around once to look back at him. Katsuki sees her fists clenched tightly.

Finally, they stop at an old looking door, the wood slightly run down compared to all the other doors Katsuki has seen so far. The door has a silver plate bolted onto it reading 'laundry'.

They both enter the room. It's pretty big, with sheets, clothes, and blankets put into wooden baskets. There are sets of buckets and barrels. There is water on the floor, which is being taken care of by drains in the corner.

Katsuki's sees a glass door on the far side of the room that looks like it leads outside. He sees white sheets hanging from clothes lines bellowing in the wind.

Uraraka suddenly turns to him, a glare set onto her features. He glares back at her, stepping back slightly, annoyed.