14 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 4

Izuku sighs, putting his hand back at his side.

"Don't get mad at me. I tried to let you get out yourself."

Izuku walks to the other side of the carriage, opening the door. The blonde lurches back, glaring.

"What the hell-?!"

Izuku grabs the boy's shoulder and pulls him forward, making him go toward him suddenly. He yells as Izuku lifts him over his shoulder as the blonde kicks and yells.

"Let me fucking go! Hey!! Are you fucking listening?!"

Izuku ignores him, turning on his heel and walking to the gates of the palace. Servants look at the two of them, some not being able to hide their looks of surprise.

He walks down the stone pathway, servants opening the huge doors of the palace. He walks down the marble floors, his shoes clicking smoothly.

All the while, Katsuki is yelling and screaming at him to let him go. A servant opens the door to his room, giving the two of them a look.

Izuku gives her a smile while Katsuki screams.

"Please make sure no one disturbs us."

The servant quickly nods, and Izuku walks into his room, the door being shut behind him. He sets the screaming boy down on his bed, ignoring him again as he goes towards his walk-in closet, rummaging through his drawers.

He takes out some of his clothes, taking them in his arms as he goes back to the angry boy, handing them to him.

"Here. Please put these on."

Izuku also rushes to the corner of the room, getting a rag and a warm bucket of water. He hands this to the boy as well.

The blonde stares at him, slightly surprised. The moment is quickly forgotten as his glare goes back to his face.

"Not with you looking at me. Fucking turn around creep."

Izuku's eyes widen, and he quickly turns around to give him some privacy.

"M-My apologies."

Katsuki rolls his eyes and takes off his clothes. He dips the rag in the warm water, wiping off the dirt and grim from his face and rest of his body. He changes his clothes, leaving his rags on the floor.

Izuku shifts on the balls of his feet, going forward and back slightly.

"What's your name...?"

The fabric of the new clothing is smooth and detailed. He is wearing black pants with small orange details, a slightly baggy orange shirt with a white tank top under it. The blond glares at his back, fixing his shirt.

"Why the hell should i tell you?"

Izuku's mouth twists slightly and he puts his hands behind his back.

"I figured it would be nice to know..."

Katsuki is silent before letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Katsuki Bakugo."

Izuku smiles to himself, not letting it show in his voice. Katsuki looks at the red cloak, thinking. He wraps it around himself again.

"Alright Bakugou. Do you live with anyone or have any family? Anywhere to go?"