4 - Radio Host x 911 Operator

"Thank you so much for your amazing song suggestion tonight, Caller! Playing right now is Psycho Killer by Talking Heads! Remember, to make song suggestions, just call the radio line and tune in!"

Izuku's hand flicks on the record player, moving the needle carefully. He hears another click as the microphone turns off and the music begins to play. He uses his other hand to turn up the main volume for the record player.

He looks up from his equipment at the huge tinted red glass window on the other side of the room next to the door. Above the window is a lit-up sign reading 'Off Air' and the sign next to it turned off reads 'On Air'.

The girl on the other side of the glass smiles at him and gives him a thumbs up. Izuku gives her a thumbs up back, pressing a button to his left. There is a yellow sticky note pointing to the specific button.

'Ura Line!!!!!!'

It lights up when he presses it, a small ding coming from his headphones. Then Uraraka's voice comes out, the music from the record playing in the background.

"Hey Izu! I see you!~"

Izuku laughs, watching her mouth move in perfect sync with the voice from his headset.

"Yeah, I see you too, Uraraka San."

He watches as Uraraka pouts slightly, looking at him with clear annoyance.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me by my first name Izu? It's not fair that i call you by your first and you don't!"

Izuku just gives her a sheepish smile, focusing on the crumpled-up papers on his desk. He picks one up and lifts his arm, flicking his wrist. The crumpled-up ball of paper hits the ceiling and bounces off, bolting straight into the trash can, which has a small basketball hoop.

Urarakas attempt to make Izuku's workspace more fun. Though most of the time, he misses and ends up having to leave his equipment to go across the room and pick them up.

Izuku breaks into a grin and looks at Uraraka. She gives him an unimpressed look.

"Izuku. Come on."

Izuku looks at the basketball hoop and then back to her, a shocked look on his face. He folds his arms.

"Come on. At least celebrate it for me. Not everyone gets it in the first time like you!"

Uraraka turns her head away from him, making a small 'humph'. Her short hair puffs around her head as she does, going back in place.

"Sounds like a skill issue. Get good."

Izuku sighs but doesn't miss the small smile she gives him. Even through the tinted glass, he always catches her smiling at him even when she tries to be discreet.