3 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 1

Izuku Midoriya is a prince looking for a bride. Well, his parents are looking for a bride for him. He doesn't even want to get married, and he doesn't understand why he can't just rule the kingdom on his own.

Once he's king, he plans to just change that rule, but of course his parents wouldn't allow that as long as they were alive.

But it's a nice thought to have while he is forced to deal with all the suitors and visits from random strangers looking for a transactional marriage.

Today is the same as every other day. Izuku is woken up early to get ready for another outing. There is a knock on the door and a servant speaks, their voice coming in through the thick wood.

"Master Midoriya! It is time to go now, the carriage is prepared!"

Izuku sighs and puts on his boots, the material rough and of high quality.

"Yes, I'm coming!"

He opens his door, and is met with the worried face of Ochako Uraraka, his number one maid. They go to the carriage, Uraraka with a bright smile on her face.

"Good luck today, Master Izuku!"

He nods and steps into the carriage. They start driving, Izuku watching the streets that they pass. The ride lasts a couple of minutes before the carriage stops unexpectedly, Izuku suddenly jolting forward in his seat.

Izuku looks at the front of the carriage, where a man sits, the horse rains gripped in his hands. He gives Izuku a worried look, his thick brows furrowed.

"I'm sorry my grace, some peasant has run into the road and has blocked the way."

The driver says the word 'peasant' with disgust, his gaze discretely going in the direction of the dirt road. Izuku looks out of the window.

There is a peasant with blonde hair on the ground, a knight unsheathing his sword. Izuku narrows his eyes as he sees the sadistic expression on the knight's face.

He acts fast, unsheathing his own sword as he gets out of the carriage, running in front of the blonde. He blocks the knight's sword, making a loud clank sound.

Izuku glares. The knight turns pale and puts his sword away in one smooth motion. He bows low immediately, getting the crowd to gasp and whisper, hands covering their mouths.

The knight just his armor on, his helmet nowhere to be seen. His blonde hair is smoothed back neatly, the previous sadistic expression melted from his face to be replaced by a fearful one.

"Your highness-"

"What do you think you're doing?"

The knight glares at the peasant, a look of disgust on his face as he turns to the person on the ground. The blonde on the ground glares back at him, his lips in a snarl.

"This low life peasant thought it would be a good idea to bump into me."