10 - My CW Assignment Pt. 6

The green haired boy feels his hands shake slightly as he clenches his fists, not knowing what to do. If he ran for the door, Katsuki would definitely catch him. That would probably set him off, and with the way Katsuki is looking at him right now, he is not in the mood to be merciful.

"What are you talking about...?"

Katsuki stares at him with narrowed eyes, brows furrowed in anger.

"They showed me pictures they took while we were in middle school. Even pictures taken recently. Of you. They were planning to do something sick Izuku, and I wasn't going to let that happen."

Izuku stares at him, shocked and still fearful.

"That... That doesn't mean you kill-"

Katsuki scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Don't give me that shit. You know if it were me you would have done the same exact thing."

Izuku is about to say something but stops himself, momentarily stunned. He knows Katsuki is right. He would have done it in a heartbeat. He hesitates to speak.

"That doesn't matter."

Katsuki stares at him, the anger still there. He folds his arms, not looking away for even a second.

"So, what are you gonna do? Turn me in?"

Izuku feels disgusted at the idea but knows it would be the right thing to do. He stares back at Katsuki, clearly conflicted.

"I..."

He could never do that, and Katsuki knows this. Even if it was for something like this, Izuku couldn't just throw away their dream like that. They have wanted to become police officers since they were children, they trained daily and risked everything for this dream.

Katsuki had always been a constant in Izuku's life, and vice versa. If Katsuki got put in jail, where would that leave Izuku? Maybe seeing one too many bodies screwed with his head, because he just shuts his mouth and walks to the kitchen.

Katsuki watches him, following behind. Izuku looks at the body on the floor and feels dizzy, wondering if he's going to throw up. He holds it in and looks at his childhood best friend.

"We have to get rid of this."

Katsuki looks slightly surprised before he grins.

----------

They end up back at Katsuki's house after everything was taken care of. They decided to dump her body somewhere, though the lake they decided on was a two-hour drive. It felt horrible, sitting there and hoping that they wouldn't be stopped on their way to dump the body.

It felt even worse when they had to carry her out, swing her, and toss her over the fence that protected people from jumping in. Though for some reason, after everything was done, izuku was glad that news a couple days later did not give one mention of Katsuki being the one responsible for the murders.

Instead, forensics had found someone else's prints on the bodies of all the victims. Of course, fingerprints were not enough to charge the man with all six counts of murder, but they were lucky that he had motive and no solid alibi.

Soon, everyone forgot about the horrible case, and it was closed. Izuku doesn't really like thinking about the man that they put in jail, but it had to be done. Izuku's guilt is often washed away by the fact that Katsuki is still a free man.

They are able to live out their dream of becoming police detectives, solving cases and saving people. Hopefully Izuku won't have to help cover up a murder anytime soon.