9 - My CW Assignment Pt. 5

Katsuki looks up at him, his red eyes just as panicked and surprised. There is a body on the floor, their limbs spread out in a gross angle. There is a puddle of blood beginning to form from the person's head, pooling around them. Izuku recognizes the hair and build from the case files, a woman who also went to Izuku and Katsuki's middle school.

Katsuki drops the cooking mallet, letting it bang against the floor. Izuku feels his heart race even faster, not knowing what to do. He opens his mouth to say something, but he just stares. Its eerily quiet, Katsuki trying to figure out what to do and Izuku staring at the body.

The other is the first one to move into action, slowly walking towards him. Izuku sees blood splatters on his clothes and a slight bruise forming on the man's cheek. There are also marks on his wrists and forearms. Ugly, prominent scratch marks, as if the person tried their hardest to claw him off of them.

Izuku backs up, shaking slightly as he stares at the body on the floor. Katsuki keeps walking towards him, a look of slight desperation on his face as he tries to stay calm.

"Izuku. It isn't what it looks like. You need to calm down-"

The green haired man doesn't look away from the body as he continues to back up. He's seen tons of bodies because of the case, they were the things that haunted his dreams. But not like this. This was completely different. The killer had been a mysterious person, someone he didn't know.

Not his best friend.

"S-Stay away from me!"

Izuku yells at him, now not able to look at the body any longer. Instead, he turns his glare to Katsuki, who stops walking towards him. They are now in the entrance room of Katsuki's house. Izuku can guess that the door is only a couple of steps away from him.

Katsuki takes a deep breath and lets it out. He cards a hand through his hair, glaring back.

"Izuku, don't be a fucking baby. Just come over here and we can talk like adults."

Izuku gives him an incredulous look.

"We can talk like adults? Kacchan you just killed someone! And you probably killed the others too!"

The blonde huffs, getting even more annoyed.

"It's not like the bastards didn't deserve it, they were horrible people. I did the world a favor."

Izuku stares, scared and angry and hurt, and a hundred other emotions that just mix themselves together to make him feel like a huge mess.

"Kacchan.. You can't actually believe that! You're an officer just like me! We're supposed to help people! Not... Not kill them!"

Katsuki takes a step closer, but Izuku doesn't back up as he keeps his eye contact with him. He sees new anger flash into his eyes.

"Not these people. You should have heard what they were saying. They even showed me Izuku."