16 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 6

"I don't know why a nobody like you is even allowed to look at the prince so closely, but don't worry, I'll make sure the chores are so hard on you that you fail miserably, and the prince kicks you out."

Bakugou scoffs.

"It's not like i wanna be here, that idiot is the one insisting i stay. But since you're making such a big deal about it, bring it on bitch."

She looks shocked, one of her hands finding their way to her mouth as she gasps.

"How dare you take the princes kindness with such a ungrateful attitude! Know your place!"

Uraraka looks at the red cloak wrapped around him, her glare turning much harsher.

"Who do you think you are, wearing the princes' clothes like they belong to you?! Give it to me!"

Uraraka reaches over, her hand gripping the fabric, trying to get the cloak. Katsuki backs up, pushing her away, but the force doesn't help make her let it go.

"Fucking stop!"

As she is pushed back, the cloak rips slightly, the sound seeming to echo in the room. Katsuki glares at her, forcing her hand to let go of the fabric and bunching it up away from her.

Bakugou grits his teeth, pushing Uraraka to the ground and running out of the room. The halls and doors all look the same to him as he runs.

"What a crazy bitch! Damn."

Katsuki ends up getting super lost, looking around aimlessly at the silver name plates on the doors.

'Where the hell is the prince's room?! Damnit! Stupid palace why is it so damn huge?!'

Too busy looking at all the name plates on the doors, his pace rushed, he isn't really focused on his other surroundings.

Thats why he slams into someone, causing the both of them to crash onto the floor. Katsuki yells, glaring at the person. He grips the fabric of the cloak, which fans all over him.

"Watch where the fuck your-! Oh, its just you."

Green eyes meet red, and Izuku gives him a smile, laughing slightly.

"You got lost didn't you-"

Katsuki glares, quickly standing up, fixing the cloak.

"I didn't get lost dumbass! I was just looking around!"

Katsuki glares as Izuku gets up himself, still smiling. He looks behind Katsuki, then back at him. He has a slight confused expression on his face.

"Wasn't Uraraka supposed to be with you?"

Bakugou feels his annoyance spike at just hearing her name. He clicks his tongue, looking away from Izuku.

"No, she's a bitch."

Izuku looks even more confused, and then he sees the rip in the cloak. A look of surprise then understanding washes over his face.

"Oh..."

He then smiles. Katsuki looks back at him, the glare that Izuku has begun to get used to on his face.

"It's ok, we can fix it. Come on."

Izuku grabs Katsuki's hand, beginning to walk. Katsuki would normally say something (more like yell) But he knows he wouldn't be able to find his way around again if he got lost.

He lets Izuku lead him to his room, the same servant standing by the door. Izuku doesn't give him any instructions as he passes this time, the man just opening and closing the door after them.

Izuku smiles at Katsuki, letting the blonde plop himself down on his bed. Izuku hums and goes to his dresser, rummaging through the first drawer.

"Let's get your cloak fixed up!"