Chapter 9

Paridhi's pov :

"Mridula you have to save them, it's your last chance Mridula" A young handsome man with a flute in his hands stood in front of me, he had a dark complexion and a very calming smile, and the aura around him was cordial. But his expressions and his sentence drew me. As if I was enclosed by threat an unidentified danger.

I couldn't utter a word as if I was paralyzed. I was drawing breath fast, and he stood in front of me everything was silent it hindered me, and I was confused. He kept his right hand on my shoulder "Relax, Mridula you can make everything right" he smiled and soon faded away.

I sighed it was a dream again. But I've never encountered such an apparent dream. I don't have any idea who was that person, from where he came from. I opened my eyes and looked around, I didn't even have any idea of how many hours I'd been sleeping. It looked like it was evening, I could sense a cold breeze.

As I woke up from the bed I'd been sleeping on, I looked around and remembered the cottage that AG booked, the room was beautiful it had long French windows with white curtains and an English finish. I walked towards the window and stretched my arms. Those tall French windows gave the view of a small garden outside filled with an out of greenery.

As I removed the curtains to look out, the evening light twinkled toward me, the sun still shined bright but I was comfortable being in the rays. Down in the garden, I spotted  Veer sitting on the lawn with a cup of tea in this hand, and some Fruits in another. his hair was messy and he wore a hand-printed white shirt. He stretched his arms, kept the cup aside, and lay down on the mint grass.

A variety of small,  colorful birds flitted about the spacious aviary, some on swings, some on the branches of a small blossoming tree.

Veer! I couldn't stop looking at him. No fierce desire or passion had taken hold of me. It wasn't like that. I was just happy to look at him, watch him while he sat on the grass outside the cottage, his lips strained in the juice of wild bilberries.

He looked up, and suddenly I realized I'd been staring at him for a while. "shit shit shit. I hope he didn't see me shit" I said to myself. I don't know what this guy has done on me but I've no time for him or his stupid weird behavior. I am here to focus on my research and that's it. And after some days we are never gonna met again.

I went directly into the washroom and splashed some cold water on my face, showered, and got ready.

As I reached downstairs I saw nobody the house was empty. I called out Riddhima's name twice but she didn't respond. I came out to see Veer but he wasn't there anymore. "Guys. Riddima. Ag" I shouted again.

As I turned back, I bumped into a hard body a tall one that made me fall almost! I looked up and it was veer. His hands grabbed around my waist and he looked into my eyes passionately.

"hey," he said.

I looked into his eyes, brown and ravishing! I'd never seen him this close to me, he had an immaculate masculine body and a perfectly trimmed beard.

"get off me," I said and flinched him off. He stepped back and raised his hands at me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"you only need a reason to flirt with me right.. Deer"? I answered.

"flirt with you?" he replied inclining towards the wall and folding his hands.

"don't get innocent now, I know you are obsessed with me" I replied grumbling my eyes at him.

"obsessed? " he replied with a little chuckle. "and who was the one peeping into my soul from her window," he said. I realized that he saw me. GOD NO.