Chapter 21

Before we begin, I've made some edits for Vikarna and Mridula. I hope you'd like it.<3

<3

Paridhi's pov :

Paridhi's pov :

Veer had roused up from his long slumber; I had been concerned for him since the day he unexpectedly fell off the bench when we sat on the tea stall in Koli. And since then, we have been in Koli. It's been fifteen days since I came into the mountains, and today it's Purnima. I don't know what's gonna happen now; my investigation, my family, my boss, everyone's waiting for me to get back. Here in the hills, there isn't any network connection. I am perishing to get out of here.

One idea was always alarming me again and again, should I quit? Because this has been taking so long, and I was here to find Ashwattama, not some silly ass town called Malana which does not even exists. But I've another voracious reason behind it, that if I discovered that town, I'd be a great discovery in India. But how?

Veer told me about his dream, where he was teleported to Dwaparyuga! Huh, do you feel I'll believe in his senseless stories? How in the universe is this feasible? How is he time-traveling suddenly out of nowhere? He's a fool, I am sure. And his anecdotes are as boring as the theories about this stupid town are! I am here to uncover Ashwattama, and that's it. This is the last day I am trying my best to do so; today, I am gonna ascent Pari Tibba. And that's it.

********

The dawning sun was still concealed behind those peaks, making the entire place gloomy with those small slight glares of light; the window of my room allowed some of the rays to pierce through my window and slip on my face as I woke up to the confectionary songs of the birds, that hopped from one branch to another, singing the same melody.

It was the time, time to get back seriously to my job. I have determined to climb the Pari Tibba, and today it will be Purnima. What an excellent day to do so. I will assemble some inklings and would find the enigma behind those green lights I see in my room.

Waking up from my mattress, I stretched my limbs and neck and went directly away into the restroom, Sprinkling some ice water on my face. The water would come straight from the glaciers nearby, and it was so chilled that my whole sleepy head just got a brutal shock. I got ready for the day wearing a short kurta and jeans, making me look simple and sleek.