Chapter twelve

Taylor's POV:

Suffice to say that I didn't sleep much last night.

I didn't want to fall asleep and have Frankie's mom or someone call me and say that something actually did happen to her. So I spent the next few hours wide awake in bed just mindlessly scrolling through TikTok.

Once Frankie was in bed, I had messaged her mom again asking if we could have a chat after we had finished filming for the day.

I also told her that I would bring Frankie to set in the morning, incase that wasn't already a given.

And finally, at 3:38 am, I got a message back.

Louise Morris (Frankie's mom)

Ok.

I stayed at my phone in a state of some kind of shock. After not knowing her whereabouts for hours, and me taking her child back to my home, I would have thought she would say more than just "ok," or at least have some questions.

And then, 15 minutes later I got another notification.

Thank you.

I shook my head in disbelief. How she didn't have anything else to say was beyond me. I had hoped she messaged Frankie or called her to at least give us some more insight to where she had been that was more important than her daughter.

After that message, I put my phone on my bedside table, and finally fell asleep.

It took everything in me not to just turn of my alarm when it went off that morning. But I fought my brain and got up and out of bed.

Once I had showered and out on some clothes, I went downstairs.

I first went into the living room where Frankie's prosthetic leg was, and brought it into her room, being super quiet as not to wake her.

Then, I went into the kitchen and started on breakfast and feed the cats.

Feeding them is easily the worst part of having cats, the smell of the food makes me gag and I have to breath through my mouth for a good fifteen minutes to save my nose.

I usually don't put too much effort into my own breakfast, but as I had Frankie here, I decided to make some eggs, hash browns and toaster waffles.

Just as I was finishing cooking the eggs, Frankie walked into the kitchen, still in her pyjamas.

"Oh shoot I forgot you didn't have any clothes, I can try find something for you." I said while coming to this realisation.

"Oh yea, thank you so much" she said sleepily.

"No problem at all, you can serve yourself up some breakfast, I'll go try find something that'll fit you." I said, rushing out of the kitchen.

She nodded, and walked over to the stove.

Frankie was 5"5 at a stretch, so I knew finding something would be hard.

I didn't even bother looking in my closet, but rather went to the closet at the end of the hallway where Selena and some of my other super close friends keep a box of clothes.

Soon enough, I found a-few different outfit options for her.

I took them downstairs and into the room where Frankie had slept last night.