Chapter 55

Frankie's POV:

When my alarm went off that next morning, I had that feeling that I assumed people felt on a Monday morning having to go to school.

The last thing I wanted to do was spend a whole day with Lilah, and have to pretend to be her friend on camera. It was a shame we'd already filmed all the scenes where we hated each other, cause honestly I wouldn't even be acting.

I got up, got dressed, and walked to the kitchen where Taylor and Travis where having a conversation at the table.

"Good morning Frankie." Travis said, cutting Taylor off abruptly as he saw me come in.

Taylor hadn't yet seen me until Travis had said that, so I assumed the reason he cut me off was so that I wouldn't hear what she was saying.

"Hey good morning." Taylor said, looking a bit shocked, her face was wet with tears, which she quickly wiped off.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her, concerned.

Last night, I had taken myself to bed, but wanted a glass of water, so I went to go get one, but as I walked past the living room, I could again hear her crying, and talking about Joe, I hated so much how he made her feel like this, it wasn't fair, she was too nice I didn't know how anyone could hurt her.

"Yeah, I'm fine babe." She said, standing up and giving me a hug, and I could tell she needed it, so I hugged her back.

"Okay." I said, sitting down. Anyone could see that she wasn't fine, but I wasn't going to argue with her about it.

Taylor then seemingly got started on breakfast, as she turned her back from me and Travis, i mouthed "joe?" To him, and he nodded, frowning a little.

"Alright, what do you guys want for breakfast?" Taylor asked, clearly trying to steer the attention away from it all.

"I'm fine with anything thanks." Travis said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, we're running a bit behind schedule so is it okay if I just do some omelettes?" She asked us.

"Yeah of course, do whatever." Travis said.

"Okay." Taylor said nodding, turning the stove on.

Breakfast was quickly made and served, but I was too nervous about today to eat much, thankfully we were in too much of a hurry for Taylor to notice, or if she did, she didn't say anything past "are you sure you've had enough to eat?"

I got all my stuff prepared that I needed for the day, and we quickly got ready to head off to the set.

Although Travis was going to spending his day in a similar area of the city, we were bound to be photographed, so Taylor and Travis both decided to go separately just to avoid any rumours beginning to swirl.

"Bye Travis, have a good day." Taylor said, giving him a hug as we were leaving.

"Bye guys, hope today goes well, and, uh, break a leg?" He said, sounding unsure of if he'd said the last part right.

"Thanks Travis." I said, smiling and giving him a high-five, which was becoming a common greeting and departure for us, as I walked out the door.

Taylor and I were then soon in the car and driving.

"I'm sorry I forgot to ask you this morning, how's your leg?" Taylor asked as she began the drive.

"It's okay. Not as bad as the last few days, but not great." I admitted to her.

"Alright, well any progress is good progress, I've got your crutches in the car if you need them, and like I said yesterday we'll keep you off your feet as much as we can." She said, smiling at me.