Chapter 54

Frankie's POV:

For no particular reason, I hadn't slept well last night, so I woke up not in the greatest of moods.

Despite that, I got changed out of my pyjamas, and made my way into the kitchen where Taylor was making breakfast.

"Good morning!" She said bright and cheery as usual as I walked in.

"Morning." I said back, still half asleep as I took a seat at the table.

"How'd you sleep?" Taylor asked me.

"Not great for some reason, you?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, I slept okay thanks." She said, frowning slightly at me.

"Good, how late did you stay up with Travis?" I asked her.

"Not too late, we just had a nice conversation in the living room, but we went to bed maybe like an hour after you." Taylor said.

"Alright, he's really nice Taylor, I like him." I said, not that she needed my approval, but more to let her know that she shouldn't need to feel secretive with him.

"Good, I'm glad you like him cause so do I." Taylor said, unable to hold back her smile.

"Are you ready for the meeting today?" I asked her, changing the subject as Travis walked into the room.

"Not really, but I'm hopeful it'll go well." Taylor said.

"Good morning." Travis said as he approached the kitchen table, giving Taylor a quick hug, and me a high five.

"Hey, good morning to you too, did you sleep well?" Taylor asked him, handing him a mug of coffee.

"Yeah I did, the bed was really nice." He said as he took a seat.

"Good I'm glad." Taylor said, serving up breakfast.

I was still too tired to be hungry, so as Taylor gave me my plate, I just picked at the food for a while as the breakfast conversation ensued.

"Are you okay honey?" Taylor asked me, noticing how I was just dancing the fork around on the plate.

"Yeah, I'm just not too hungry." I said shrugging and smiling a little at her.

"Alright babe." She said, sighing a little, but trying to hide it as she smiled back.

I ate a little bit more, and engaged in more of the conversation, until I excused myself to go shower.

I felt bad for not eating as much as I know I should have, but I just couldn't, and knowing how much that upset Taylor upset me more.

My plan was to get straight in the shower after I got to my room, but my leg was screaming at me to sit, so I had to do that for a while, and I opted to go over my lines for tomorrow instead.

Taylor's POV:

"Is Frankie okay?" Travis asked me after Frankie had left the room.

"I think so, I think she's just feeling a lot of big emotions right now which is affecting her appetite." I said, which probably wasn't untrue, but still wasn't the whole story, but it would be fair on Frankie at all if i had told him everything I'd observed about her eating habits.

"Oh see I'm the opposite, if anything stressful happens, I just eat, eat, eat." Travis said laughing.

"Depends on the situation for me, sometimes I eat, but right now cause im stressing about the meeting I don't have a huge appetite, but I know I will as soon as the meetings over." I said.