Serious Issues

"What are you wanting to do today?" I ask Lana as we laze in bed. "I don't think Jon is doing anything activity related so it's either between hanging out here, sunbathing or NKOTB's parlour." Oh decisions, decisions, decisions, I think aloud. "What's the last one?" She looks at me like I have a third eye as I was asking. "Massages, facials etc." ooh might be nice. I wouldn't mind some spa treatments. I must be clueless because Lana starts laughing at me, "Frankie! It's not just any old ordinary spa, it's, I'm sure it'll be really lovely. Wanna see what it's all about?!?" I side eye when she changes the course of her sentence but thinks I haven't noticed. "Yeah, I'm sure it'll be lovely."
Dressed in our bikinis with coverups on top, hats, sandals and sunglasses. "Look at our tans, they're building up beautifully. It's making our bikinis pop!"

Feeling happy at how I look and twirling around in front of the mirror

Feeling happy at how I look and twirling around in front of the mirror. "We'll be as dark as Danny by the time we leave this cruise, ha!" Even I giggle at that statement because he is very tanned. I wonder if it's natural skin tone. "Is he naturally tanned?" I watch as she digs up a picture on her phone to show me, it's Danny from years ago and no, it's not natural. "He looks good though, right?!" I nod in agreement.
We are on the deck waiting to see what happens. This is where the NKOTB's Parlour is being held. "Why is it out here?" I ask Lana , confused, expecting it to be in the actual salon. Everyone has their swimsuits on and enjoying the sunshine. It really is glorious out here. The music starts to play which I'm learning that the band will soon be arriving. Lana points out in front of us to some people whom I realise that it's the band. They're all dressed in white dressing gowns. I hear sun-loungers being moved to be positioned in front of where we are stood. Lana leans in to me; "maybe we get to massage the guys!!" She wiggled her brow suggestively, giggling. "Really, like they let the fans do that?" She laughs. "You never know!" I wouldn't mind a massage from Danny or doing it to him, rubbing my fingers against those strong muscles and tattoos. Damn I'm enjoying the visuals inside of my head, I'm brought out of my thoughts when Lana tells me "they're here in front of us!" Danny sees me and sends a smile my way, causing my stomach to flutter, excitedly.

We watch as they have fans going to the sun-loungers etc to have their treatments done

We watch as they have fans going to the sun-loungers etc to have their treatments done. It seems like the guys are each doing their own thing whether it's hands and feet rubs, back rubs, facials. As there's five of them, they get through a lot of fans so no one is feeling left out if they don't want to be. Lana lifts her hand up as Jared tries to select more fans. He spots us and calls us both up to join them.
Lana is led away by Jon and I'm being blindfolded by Jared. I'm really not sure what is going on but I remain calm and hopeful that I'll have Danny. I'm now being led a few steps away but because I can't see, it feels further than just a few steps. They manage to get me to sit down which I presume is a bed or something similar.
I feel a body sitting behind me and their legs are beside mine in front. It's a man, but I can't tell who it is. I hear him squeezing a bottle of liquid into his hands. Then his hands gently touch my shoulders. The feel of his long slim fingers caress my skin, lightly. They don't feel rough so I'm guessing it's not Jon. I'm hoping it is Danny. My senses are all over. The lotion feels nice and cool against the burning sun. I'm glad I have my bikini on so that it's easier for whoever is massaging me, without ruining my clothes. I pout as the fingers rub the lotion on my back. My muscles relax under these talented hands. Damn this feels so blooming good! The hairs on my arms prickle up as his fingers gently stroke them. I somehow manage to not moan when his finger's accidentally catch the side of my boobs. My mind wanders to imagining Danny doing this, and doing it to him, seeing and feeling him in all of his naked glory.

My eyes are stunned when my blindfold is slowly taken off by the blinding sunlight, and I'm sitting facing Jordan

My eyes are stunned when my blindfold is slowly taken off by the blinding sunlight, and I'm sitting facing Jordan. While he's smiling and kissing me on the cheek, I find Danny stood in front of us with his death stare. He looks murderous. "I hope you enjoyed your Jordan's Back Rub Frankie." Jordan cheekily asks me, "thank you Jordan." I smile awkwardly at him not wanting to appear rude even though I'm feeling flushed and confused. He helps me stand up and guides me to the side. Then he goes back to Jared.
I'm accosted by Danny who takes hold of my arm and leads me into a room away from everyone. I walk with him as he stays silent.

"What the hell was that?" He accuses me

"What the hell was that?" He accuses me. "What do you mean?" I respond. "Jordan giving you that body massage and you looked like you were far more than just enjoying it. Was it good, having his hands all over you?" I wince as he almost shouts at me. "Why are you shouting at me and why the hell are you so bloody mad at me?!" He paces the room, cursing and rubbing his fingers through his short hair. "Why the F Jordan, Frankie? Is that your plan, you're going through the band to see who's the best? Are you using me to get to Jordan?" He rants at me. Now I'm feeling furious yet hurt. "I don't know what the hell you're so angry about Danny, but I didn't ask to be massaged by Jordan. It was out of my control! I was hoping it was you! If you want to get mad, ask your band mate or your manager." I jump when I hear him bang his hand against the wall. "I guess this is all part of the plan. Put your hand up to join in and then blame everyone else." I spin round to wipe a tear away not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me upset. I quickly turn back round to face him. "You know what Danny, you have some serious issues mate. If you want to know, I didn't put my hand up, it was Lana who you know is the fan of your group, not me. I did not know who it was doing that, but as I said to you just now, I was hoping it was you because I happen to like you but I'm actually wondering why. You're just a jerk. I was really looking forward to dancing with you tonight but you can forget it cos I don't want to be near you or even look at you. Lastly, yeah I did enjoy the massage but only cos I thought it was you, gotta give props to Jordan cos he sure knows how to treat a girl! So don't bother with me anymore Danny, I can't take any more of your temper tantrums, worse than a kid!" I then store out of the room and look for Lana. I'm full on crying now, and I bump into someone, not realising it was Joey "excuse me, sorry!" I finally find Lana and tell her I'm heading to our cabin.

 I'm full on crying now, and I bump into someone, not realising it was Joey "excuse me, sorry!" I finally find Lana and tell her I'm heading to our cabin