More Than Brothers!!

I storm to my cabin with Lana following me. As soon as I'm inside, I go to sit down on the bed and hold my head in my hands. Lana crouches down in front of me to hug me. "What happened in there with Danny?" She asks me once I've finished crying. "He had a go at me." Her face looks confused. "Why?" I sigh. "He was angry because Jordan gave me the massage." If she wasn't already confused then she's even more so now. "What a jerk! That wasn't your fault. Look at your arm, did he do that?" Not sure what she's talking about, I glance down at my arm and I notice marks forming bruising from where he gripped me.

My arm looks similar to this

She stands up and rushes to the door. "Lana, where are you going?" She's seething. "I'm going to talk to him. He has no right to treat you like this!" I walk over to her. "Lana, please, let's just chill out. I don't want to spoil this trip for you anymore than I already have done so let's forget about him for the time being." I watch as she tries to steady her breathing. "Okay, if you're sure. Don't be sorry, Frankie. It's Danny that's spoiling it, not you." We both lie do on our beds and watch some television. It was playing some New Kids On The Block videos.
Three or so hours later and we are ready for the tv show themed party on the deck; me dressed as Wednesday and Lana dressed as Enid. I think we actually look pretty cool when stood next to each other! We make sure to take pictures of ourselves in our costumes before we leave the cabin for the next however many hours.

When we arrive on the deck, it seems like the party is already in full swing and we make our way to the bar

When we arrive on the deck, it seems like the party is already in full swing and we make our way to the bar. Whenever we are moving through crowds, we always hold hands and one of us leads the way, but this is her dream to be here so I let her do all the leading. Even if it has led to some bother so far!
Lana stops and I realise she's managed to get us near the side of the stage. Great! I sigh. I see Jordan in front of me and when he turns around, I notice the state of his face and it surprises me. I march over to where he is. I'm not sure if he's trying to avoid me but I need to speak to him. As soon as I'm near him, I ask him about his face. He's quite vague and dismissive about his injuries. I hear Lana snickering beside me which makes me quickly glance at her. I find myself half shocked when I hear what she says next and right in front of Jordan. Basically saying I shouldn't bother with Danny and like Jordan instead. I see the awkwardness in his face at hearing her talking. He's still being kind about Danny though. I really hate violence and it's one of the things that absolutely terrifies me. In my peripheral, I see Danny watching us but I focus my eyes back on Jordan.