Frankie's Fashion Show

When we get back to Danny's house, it's fairly quiet. It's started to get dark outside. I wonder where Danny's family are as I glance around the quiet house. "Where's everyone at?" I pull off my shoes. "I'm not sure but I think the girls are at their friends." His hand reaches out for me and he pulls me close to him. He leans down to place his lips upon mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. We stay embraced for a few moments.

"Do you think you could pour us some drinks while I sort out these bags? I'll shout you when you can come in

"Do you think you could pour us some drinks while I sort out these bags? I'll shout you when you can come in." He looks confused but smiles anyway. "Sure, baby. I'll give Jon a ring to see how he's getting on with Lana while I'm in the kitchen." He kisses me before slapping my backside sending me on my way to his room.
First, I pack my gifts for Lana in my case so that it's there ready for when I leave here. Then I put on my new lingerie set followed by one of my new outfits. I spruce up my makeup and tidy my hair. I place the fake candles and fairy lights around the bedroom. Selecting a sexy playlist so that I can give Danny a cute little fashion show that I've planned to do a striptease at the end, hoping to go all the way with him afterwards. I feel ready and for a guy, he's held on even though I'm sure he's probably dying to get laid.
"Oh crap, where's it at?" I suddenly remembered about the blindfold and go to search for it amongst the bags of shopping that I'd bought today. Feeling like both I and the room is ready, with my clothes in the walk-in closet, I go to shout Danny. "Danny, you can come now but don't come in until I answer the door." I hear him chuckling as he gets closer to the room. With the door only open ajar, I hide behind it and tell him to close his eyes. I open the door fully wide and step behind him to put the blindfold on him. "So what's the surprise you got?" I laugh. "You'll have to wait and see, but first I want you to strip. Can you do that for me?" I watch as he licks his lips. I find myself licking my own lips as I watch him undressing himself.

He stumbles slightly, I guess it must be hard to figure out your balance when you can't see what you're doing so I help him with his pants

He stumbles slightly, I guess it must be hard to figure out your balance when you can't see what you're doing so I help him with his pants. "Stay there for a second." I instruct him. I pull the chair and position it in the corner of the room opposite the wall-in closet. Guiding Danny with my hands, I walk him to the chair and ask him to sit down. I reach for the belt that I've pulled from his dressing gown. "Place your hands behind your back." He does as he's asked although I can hear him grumbling a little. I roll my eyes. "It'll be worth it m'dear, I promise." I lean round and gently press a kiss on his lips. "You promise, sweetheart?" I nod whilst smiling, momentarily forgetting he can't see me, "I promise." I tie his wrists behind the back of his chair so he can still move but just not his arms. I ask him to close his eyes once more as I remove the blindfold. "Don't open until I say so, okay?" When he doesn't respond, I twist his nipple with my fingers. "Ahh..." then he curses. I giggle. "No peeking right, til I say so?" I say, to no response. I twist his other nipple. "Okay, no peeking." He says with his voice starting to sound breathy. I bite my lip once I remove the blindfold from his face. His eyes are closed. I step backwards to the closet. "You can open now." I give him a moment to take in his surroundings and to adjust to the dimmed lighting. "Baby, are you here?" I hear him calling out for me. As confidently as I possibly can, I slowly step forward to him but stopping a metre away from where he's sitting. His eyes roam my body in this new outfit. "What do you think of this one, babe?"