Blockheads Not Robot-heads

After spending my final night with Danny in his cabin suite, it didn't leave me a lot of time to pack up my belongings so that's what I'm doing now. Both me and Lana had gotten back to our suite at the same time. "So how was your final night then with lover boy?" She questions as she is folding her clothes. "It was lovely, we just kissed and cuddled but he has invited me to stay at his place for a few days. What about you and your lover boy?" I return the question. "The same, ha! I'm travelling up north to spend a few days with Jon. Maybe we could meet halfway when we leave the guys?" Hmm I smile at her suggestion. "Yes, let's do that! It would be really nice if the guys would come to join us so we can double date before we part ways." We continue chatting while packing. The guys told us to meet them on their floor when we were ready and we're greeted by the security guys who were expecting us. "Hi ladies, the guys will be with you in a moment, feel free to hang out outside their rooms." We thank them and start walking down. "Hey you two, I'll see if Jon is ready for you?" Jordan tells us. "Is Danny in his cabin?" I ask him. "Oh yeah, just knock on his door there." That's what I do.

Eventually, we disembark the cruise with the guys with the security all around us which is a bit intimidating to say the least

Eventually, we disembark the cruise with the guys with the security all around us which is a bit intimidating to say the least. Fans were saying goodbye to the guys and looking at us girls with curious minds. I just smile at anyone who looks my way. Danny has arranged with his son to come and pick us up. I hug Lana as we say goodbye, telling each other how we'll miss each other. She's getting on a flight with Jon and Jordan. I'm presuming Donnie and Joey will be flying to their destinations.
"Hey son, thanks for coming to pick us up. This is Frankie. Frankie, this is my son Daniel." I hear Danny greet his son.
"Hi, nice to meet you." I hold my hand out for him to shake. Danny opens the car door for me and I climb inside the fancy car. "You don't mind Frankie staying with us for a few days do you Dan?" - "yeah that's cool. So, what's the deal with you two?" He asks, looking at us from his windscreen mirror. I'm unsure what to say but thankfully Danny answers for the both of us.

"We met on the cruise, and we're getting to know each other

"We met on the cruise, and we're getting to know each other." I glance at Daniel who seems a little wary of me. "I'm not a robot head, my best friend dragged me along on the cruise with her so I didn't really know who your dad or any of the guys were." They both laugh at me, Danny places his hand on my knee to give it a gentle squeeze. "Babe, the fans are called Blockheads not robot heads." He informs me. Oh great, how to embarrass myself in front of him and his son!