Beach Fun

The sound of the door closing wakes me up. The cabin suite is fairly dark and I glance towards Frankie's bed which is vacant. "Frankie, you in the bathroom?" I call out. Silence fills the suite. Where could she have gone at this time of night and why? I really hope she's okay and not too overwhelmed by being on this cruise. Frankie has always enjoyed the more solitude in life. Romance has also been on the back burner for her too. If anything happens between her and Danny, then he better treat her right. If not, then I'll be having words.
It's now the next morning, and I'm feeling as bright as a daisy. Frankie isn't too amused by my excitement which I feel a pang of guilt for but I'm raring to go and join in on the festivities planned for today! We spend the next hour or so getting ready.

It's really nice having my online friends Emma and Carol joining us as well

It's really nice having my online friends Emma and Carol joining us as well. Frankie seems happy that we get to top up our tans while we all wait for the band to arrive on their own boat from the cruise. You can tell when the guys arrive as were surrounded by screaming and clapping from all of the fans. My eyes soon see Jon as he stops to greet various fans along the sandy footpath to the stage area. He looks so good! I try to position myself in a place where he might see me, and when he does, he walks fast towards me with his arms stretched out wide. I let his arms embrace me into a hug. We don't exchange words, only smiles and hugs but I don't mind. It's something I've longed for to be in his arms and for it to actually happen, it's a dream come true. Frankie stands behind me, Emma and Carol. She tells me that she wants us to have 'front row viewing' as we're the fans not her. Noticing her reluctance in standing next to us, I decide to let her be and do what makes her happy. This heat is scorching! How are they going to manage to perform and entertain all of us fans in it?! It's hard enough when you're just stood or sat still, never mind moving around like the guys are!
When Donnie asks where are all the single ladies at? I automatically put my head up and I reach for Frankie's much to her dismay. We go up onto the stage and I can't but smile widely when Jon picks me. He places his arm around my waist and I do the same with my own arm. We listen to Donnie's instructions and I giggle upon seeing Joe and Jordan blowing up the balloons. I'm surprised they didn't have air pump or something but oh well. They should have really good breathing control anyway due to singing for their jobs. I send Frankie a reassuring smile because she looks a little shell shocked by the whole situation. Carol and Emma tell her 'you can do it Frankie!' which I'm very grateful for. I'm full of giggles when a balloon is placed between me and Jon via our thighs. I never in a million years expected something like this to ever happen to me but it is, and I'm going to bask in it like there's no tomorrow! Jon is a lot taller than me which makes it more difficult for us but I'm not going to complain, I'll do whatever I can to be this close to the guy I've crushed on for years. I don't know who's laughing the most out of everyone but it certainly isn't helping my goggles, it's all hilarious!

"What are you dressing as tonight, Lana?" Jon asks me as we are stood to side of the stage in between whatever is happening on it

"What are you dressing as tonight, Lana?" Jon asks me as we are stood to side of the stage in between whatever is happening on it. "You'll have to wait and see but me and Frankie are gonna look fabulous! What about you? Is it going to be sexy or comical?" He laughs. "All I'm saying is I'm sure you'll love it. Maybe I could have a little time with just the two of us at some point?" My cheeks blush. "I'd like that but only if you have time. I know how crazy it is for you guys doing the cruises." I respond showing my concern for the handsome guy stood in front of me. "Lana, I'm asking you because I want to spend time with you and get to know you. I can spare some time with you, I'll always make time for you, baby." I have to fight the urge to not kiss him because I don't want to get him in trouble or cause any issues with the fans. "I'm flattered, Jon. Send me a message whenever you're free then and..." he cuts me off, "you can always come to my cabin? Not that I'm expecting anything else, I just thought it could give us some privacy to chat and stuff." I hear someone calling him, when I turn to face the voice, it's Jordan with a smile on his cute face. "Jon, they're wanting you on stage, bro. Sorry to butt in on you two Lana." I smile at him. "It's fine, I understand. I shouldn't be keeping you guys here when you're here to do a job." I laugh trying to reassure them that's everything is good which it is. Jon gives me a hug before he heads back into the stage. Jordan stays standing where he is for a moment as he leans down to me, similar to how his brother leant down to me. "He really likes you. From the moment he first saw you, he was taken by you. I should head back up there myself." He grins. "Yeah before I get shamed for stealing away the Knights!" He laughs deeply with his head tilted back. He wriggles his brows, playfully. I shake my head at him. "Go go go!!!" He holds his hands up as if he's surrendering as he steps away. I turn around to talk to Frankie to find she's not here. "She's gone to the bar and stayed there." Emma fills me. "Was she okay?" Carol rubs my shoulder to reassure me, "I think she was relieved to be able to go and get a drink. I'm guessing this is really all out of her comfort zone, and then going up on stage. We kinda know the guys but if she's not a fan, it'll be overwhelming for her. She seemed okay though. Try not to fret." I smile, appreciating her kindness. "Thanks ladies. I really appreciate you two being here. Perhaps we should go and join our girlie before this all finishes." When we finally get to the bar, Frankie looks a lot more relaxed. Although she does look a little flustered in the face. I wonder if Danny has any influence on this? The thought makes me chuckle to myself. We both deserve to have fun and enjoy ourselves.