Stunned For Words

Both Jordan and Jon are inside having a breather from the maddening crowd out on the deck, and I make my way into the room. They turn to look at me with a look of disdain on their faces. If it was any other time, I'd laugh at how similar they really are; more like twins than just brothers. "Hey guys, can I talk to you both?" I check before stepping further into the room. "Sure." They respond in unison. I notice some chairs in the corner so I head on over to sit down there; and they follow suit. "I owe you both an apology. I completely overreacted today and the fact I resorted to violence; that was disappointing on my part. I feel disgusted with myself that I also hurt Frankie." I explain myself to them. "Have you thought of what you want to do for her, Danny?" Jordan asks me. "Something away from prying her eyes because we all know how she hates being put on the spot." The three of us sit there each thinking about different ideas.

Out on the deck, back amongst the craziness with the rest of the guys and the fans, we sing along to the music and enjoy all being together

Out on the deck, back amongst the craziness with the rest of the guys and the fans, we sing along to the music and enjoy all being together. I keep a lookout for Frankie or her friend' Lana but they've disappeared. "Danny, you looking for your girl?" Joey strolls towards me, "yeah, have you seen her?" I respond to him. He points to the far corner, near the bar. "She looks a little tipsy." He raises his brows cheekily. "Jeez man, okay, cheers Joe." Joe slaps me on my shoulder and walks past; interacting with each fan that stops him in his tracks. I do the same a little bit but I'm determined to see my girl before she completely gets wasted, although it'd be funny to see her let loose of herself. She deserves to let her hair down after dealing with the stress of me.
Frankie doesn't even notice me at first. I'm stood watching her down her drink with Lana laughing. "Want a drink, Danny?" Lana asks me causing Frankie to finally turn to face me. "Sure, thanks Lana. Glad to see you both enjoying yourselves." I tell them, sincerely. "Danny!" Frankie screeches as she throws herself around me. She stumbles slightly, thankfully I steady her. "Ooh you're like Stretchy Armstrong but with dark hair and your arms don't stretch.. do they stretch?!?" She says, whilst giggling at herself. I chuckle. "No, my arms don't stretch, babe." She frowns for a moment. "Ahh but... I know something that does get bigger on you!! I bet it's just as fun as Stretchy Armstrong." My eyes widen at her brazenness and I can't help but laugh. In her ear, I whisper "maybe you can find out for yourself.. but when you're sober." Lana hands me a drink, and when I go to take a sip, jeez it's strong! My eyes water. No wonder why so many are bladdered tonight on the deck. I'm happy to see everyone enjoying themselves, it's what these cruises are about. Jordan and Jon appear beside me. Lana asks them both if they want a drink too. I warn them, "be careful guys, these drinks are blooming strong Hahaha!!" Jordan puts his arm on my shoulder. Frankie must notice as she perks her head up to glance between me and Jordan, "I guess he's been a good boy by making up with you? I still can't believe he hurt your pretty face. He should find other ways to put those hands of his to better use." I hear Jordan snickering next to me as he's trying his hardest to hide his amusement. I'm just stunned for words. Then she leans in to me, "don't worry, he may be a pretty boy, but you're a sexy, strong man!" And she places a kiss on my cheek.

I watch the exchange between Lana and Jon, and I wish it was as easy for me and Frankie as it is for them two

I watch the exchange between Lana and Jon, and I wish it was as easy for me and Frankie as it is for them two. That's my own doing though and hopefully, I can rectify it properly. We just need to execute the plan which will be when Frankie has sobered up now.

I make sure to tell Lana that they'll be getting a knock on their cabin door in the morning. "I'll make sure she's ready for the knock then. What's happening?" I should have known she'd be curious to wanting to know what I've got planned. "It's a surprise but hopefully she'll like it. I need to make it up to her so this will be my attempt." She gives me a thumbs up.
Due to fans wanting our attention, me and the Knights mingle with them until the lido party ends. I look around for the girls but they're nowhere to be seen and Jon tells me they left to go to their cabin a little time ago. "I and one of the security escorted them safely. Frankie needed an extra hand to hold her up. I would have called you but I couldn't see you. I hope that's okay?" I nod. "Cheers mate, as long as she's safe, that's all that matters." Hi gives me a side hug. "Me and Jordan will help you prepare for your date in the morning." I thank him.

It's now the next morning and I'm sitting here on the couch in my cabin, feeling apprehensive. The knock on the door lets me know that Jon and Jordan are here, and ready to help me set up. As soon as I've let them in, we finalise the plan. Between the three of us, we manage to get what we need; decorations and food to be delivered for room service. It doesn't take us long to get everything ready. Jon and Jordan leave to collect Frankie and bring her to me. In the meantime, I quickly make sure I look presentable and smell good. I turn on the speaker to play the selected playlist.

Knock knock on the door

Knock knock on the door. I open the door to be greeted by Frankie, with the brothers and Lana all standing behind her. I glance at her from head to toe; she's breathtaking, even at this time of the morning and I have no doubt that she'll be hungover too. "You're breathtaking, Frankie. Please come in." I step and gesture for her to walk into my cabin. I thank the other three and tell them I'll see them in a while. I close the door.