Hot With You

I was a little disoriented when I woke up with a strong muscular arm draped over my waist after a nap. I soon realised who it was when I saw his tattoos, and tanned skin. I lay here trying to remember what we had just been doing and we didn't go all the way. It was all just foreplay, talking and cuddling. I'm glad we didn't go any further as I still want to spend more time with him before I do. "I'm sorry babe, but I really need to shower and then go to meet the guys, ready for the concert this afternoon." He must notice my face frowning slightly as he adds, "maybe, if you'd like to, we could shower together so we can spend more time together?"

" He must notice my face frowning slightly as he adds, "maybe, if you'd like to, we could shower together so we can spend more time together?"

I dither but the thought of showering with this gorgeous guy floods my thoughts. He holds out his hand and I let him lead us to his bathroom. It takes us seconds to climb into the shower with us already being naked. "How hot do you like it baby?" I hear him ask. "Just normal. But I... I..." I begin to stutter. He brushes his thumb on the side of my face, "what are you trying to say? Tell me what you're thinking honey." I blush. "I think it'll be hot with you anyway, Danny." He smirks. I hear him growl a little which is sexy sounding. 

I allow him to lather me with his body wash

I allow him to lather me with his body wash. He's gentle with me. I inhale when he touches me in my private parts. Once he's rinsed my body, it's my turn to lather the body wash on him. My fingers trace every line where the muscles separate and they feel firm to the touch. His hands cradle my face as he leans down to kiss me. His lips linger upon mine as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him as close to me as I can. We lose ourselves in each other and lose track of time. It's only when we hear Danny's phone ringing continuously. Danny leaves the shower and walks into his room, naked to answer his call. I turn the water off and grab some towels to take one to him. I enjoy the view of him. "Crap. Okay. Be there in ten. See ya." He tells whoever it is on the other end. I give him the towel and quickly dry myself. "What time were you supposed to be meeting them?" He glances at the time on his phone. "About fifteen minutes ago." I bite my lip, awkwardly. "Oops, I'm sorry that you're late." He steps in front of me, lifts my chin with his fingers. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I should be sorry for having to kinda boot you out like I'm having to do. Maybe you could come with me?" I form the O face expression. "Are you sure, I don't want to impose." He nods with a big grin on his sexy face. "You're not imposing. I could introduce you to the guys, properly." I nod "okay, if you're sure." We quickly get dressed and finished getting ready to leave the cabin suite.
I don't stay long in the rehearsal meeting with Danny and the guys. Jon insisted on getting a selfie to send to Lana to tease her. I raise my brow at that but I play along. The guys seem really nice and the brotherly banter they share with each other is really lovely to see.