Hit and Hit and Hit

Running my fingers through my hair as the stress runs riot around my body. I'm startled when I see Joey walking into the room with a confused expression on his face. "What the hell is going on Danny? Did you upset that girl?" He's watching me closely. I try to deny knowing what he's asking about. "Danny bro, that girl just stormed out of here with tears streaming down her face, she didn't even see me as she bumped into me. What's going on?" He tries to reason with me.

I help myself to a glass of water and down it

I help myself to a glass of water and down it. "Just butt out Joe, it's nothing to do with you kid!" I hear him cursing under his breath, "whatever man! There's fans out there and we still need to be there for the next half hour or so. Don't be making any more girls cry now." With that, he walks back outside. I cuss out loud. Standing here, I allow myself to take a few deep breaths while I try to clear my head enough to continue the activity out there for the remainder of its duration.
When I'm outside, I do my best to keep my distance from Jordan because every time I see his face, he has a smug grin and it's grating on me. Relief greets me when Jared declares that the NKOTB's Parlour is now closed and we will all be back on deck for the tv show theme party tonight. The fans soon disappear. "Lighten up, man!" I look up to find Jordan smirking at me. I clench my fists. I yell out that I'm heading back up to my cabin as I walk away. On my way back, I bump into a few fans who I allow to take selfies with me. Not looking behind me, I heavy footsteps following me.

"Hey, Danny hold up!" Oh for god's sake, I grimace to myself

"Hey, Danny hold up!" Oh for god's sake, I grimace to myself. "Leave me alone Jordan!" His footsteps quicken behind me and just as I'm about to shut my cabin door, he wedges his foot in the gap stopping it from closing properly. "Lemme talk to ya." I throw my sunglasses down on the side table and turn round to face him. "Why should I?" I ask him. "You've seen ya ass about something and I wanna know why?!" Is he playing stupid. "Oh you're pissed cos I was giving your girl a massage?!" He states like it suddenly dawned on him. "What the F Jordan, you know I like her." I watch as he shrugs his shoulder. "So, it wasn't as if I was doing anything to her. Hang on though, you're just jealous, aren't ya?" He laughs to himself. "She was enjoying it, I could tell by her cute little moans she was making." I end up being right in his face. I would say he's enjoying goading to me. "Her skin is so soft. I even managed to catch the sides of her boobs, damn they felt good against these fingers!" Before you could say hi five, my fist flows forward and hits his face. I hit and hit and hit until he's yelling for me to stop.

He manages to punch me in the chest

He manages to punch me in the chest. The security guards come bursting into the cabin and fling me backwards onto my bed. "Ah shit man! I was just teasing you, I wanted you to realise how much you like her because you haven't made it easy on the poor girl. I saw how she left that room on the deck with tears streaming down her face, that's not cool to make a girl cry like that! Asshole." He storms out. Joey appears in the room with Donnie, both looking confused as hell.
Jon comes rushing in, anger written across his face. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Have you seen the state of my brother?!" His voice raised. All three of them are standing watching me, waiting for me to explain myself. I sit down on the bed, rubbing my bloodied hand; now wincing in pain. "We're waiting, Danny..." Donnie chips in. "Is this about that girl that left you crying earlier?" Joey blurts out causing Jon and Donnie to both glance at him. "I've messed up guys. I was seething with jealousy and I took it out on her. Then Jordan started taunting me making me feel worse and I saw red."

Jon speaks up

Jon speaks up. "That's it? You beat my brother up all cos you were jealous? Why were you jealous?! Did he try it on with her?" I snap my attention to Joey who starts to speak, "he was giving her a massage like we all did with the fans. Danny was busy with a fan so Jordan stepped in and he's done them before." I stand up to face Joey, "yeah and he was purposely trying to make me jealous, he just admitted that to me hence why I went for him!" I shoved him back into the side table, and his face frowns in anger that's obviously building up in him. Donnie lightly put his hand on my chest to get me to sit back down.

"Guys! This ain't good, we need to sort this now

"Guys! This ain't good, we need to sort this now. Throwing more punches isn't helping anyone. Jon, where's Jordan at?" - "he's either in my cabin or his own. Hopefully calming down." Donnie steps in between me and them, and he tells Jon to get his brother in here. "You two. Calm down. Joe, you stand over there and give yourself some space. Jeez guys, we're grown men not kids!"
The door opens and in walks Jon being followed by Jordan. "Crap J, the state of your face." I hear Joey stating out loud as he looks at Jordan. "Thanks for stating the obvious, buddy." Jordan chuckles but winces slightly as he responds to Joey. "Sorry bud!"
The five us are now all in this room, waiting for each other to start talking. Jordan sitting in the chair in the corner, Joey next to him by the window, Jon to my left by the door and Donnie stood in front of me, leaning against the side table with his arms crossed in front of him.
Part One...