How Many Times

Donnie glances around the room at us all. I watch as he rubs his hands together. "Right guys. We're not leaving this room until we all clear the air. I can't believe that we're here because of a girl. And there's been lots of girls over the years yet we've never fought over them until this one. We all know Danny likes her so why the games, huh?" He points his gaze towards Jordan. "He was busy with another fan, and I was asked so I stepped in. Maybe I did play up a little but I wanted him to realise what he's got before it's too late." - "yeah Jared did ask him. She didn't even volunteer for joining in, it was her friend. It wasn't that big of a deal with Jordan giving her the back rub." Joey intercepts. Thinking back to Jordan's words from before, I speak up, "he was taunting me, talking about how soft her skin was and how he touched the side of her breasts, and so on."

I glance towards Jordan who's looking sheepishly

I glance towards Jordan who's looking sheepishly. "Okay, I did tease him. But he went off at her causing her to cry, I was taught to never make the girl you like cry and I wanted to realise he messed up something special so I pretended to make him jealous. Bad call on my part." He holds his hands up. "You got no response Danny?" Jon asks me. "You not gonna apologise for the state of his face, he's lucky you didn't do any more damage, what are the fans gonna think when they see him later?!" He rants on. Jordan standing up to look at himself in the mirror on the wall by where he's sitting. "Jon, bro, I'm okay. It's just superficial." I hear Jon sighing to himself, running his fingers through his mop of hair.

"Next time don't be so stupid, but you're my little brother and you'll always come first

"Next time don't be so stupid, but you're my little brother and you'll always come first." I watch as he goes to stand beside Jordan, placing his hand on Jordan's shoulder. "He better keep away from her from now on and then I won't feel the urge to damage his pretty face further." I hear Donnie cursing. "Danny, calm down dude. Jon's right though, we can't be fighting like this with each other especially when we're surrounded by the fans, we can't set the rumour mills off." Did he really just say that out loud, I glance at him to be sure, yep he did. "I'll keep away from her but if she comes to me then there's not much I can do without causing a scene." Jordan calmly says. I nod as I make eye contact with him via the mirror. I lower my head as I think about Frankie. I've got some making up to do with her. Besides Jordan stupidity, he is right about one thing, she wasn't to blame and that I really do like her. I'm not sorry for punching him like I did though. He deserved every punch. "Mate, you alright? We all clear and made up somewhat?" Donnie breaks up the silence. I lift my head up to see him looking at us all. "I just want to forget about this, this shit is crazy man. My kids don't even fight like this." Joey says, not really talking to any specific person by the way he's not looking at anyone. He's running hand through his hair like Jon is. "Let's move on, we got time to chill out before we gotta get ready for tonight. Everyone out." Donnie takes charge as he always does, gesturing for the guys to leave. The brothers leave first without a glance my way then followed by Joey. "I need a stiff drink, man." He says to himself as he leaves. Donnie sits down next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "This isn't like you D, I know you don't go throwing punches for no reason but the timing sucks. You must really like this girl, eh?" I listen to him. "Sorry Don. I didn't even think about how it'll look to the fans. I've got a lot of making up to do with Frankie. I just constantly rub her the wrong way. What do I do?" Donnie sits in silence for a minute. "If you see this going somewhere with her, be honest and talk to her. Don't go getting mad at her without finding out whatever you need to know. You're a good guy, and hopefully she'll see that too." He squeezes my shoulder, pats it and then stands up. "I'm gonna go and have a drink before I start getting ready. Get that hand seen to and chill out." Then he's left.
Hours later and it's the lido deck party. It's in full swing. I'm constantly looking out for Frankie but she's a no show still. I keep away from Jordan even though I'm not angry with him anymore. I just need space from him for the time being. Just as I'm beginning to think she's a no show, I spot her from a far. Is she avoiding me? Not that I don't blame her, but it still sucks if she is. I get distracted by a fan so I have a selfie taken with her and chat for a few minutes.
Getting back on the stage, I notice Frankie is talking to Jordan. Concern wretched on her beautiful face, and she catches me eye. Her face changes to anger. Disappointment, perhaps. I try to keep my expression neutral. Jon walks in front of me, gestures for me to just forget it. He quickly stops close enough. "She approached him. Not the other way round. She saw his face." I stand there not knowing what to say. Seeing as Jon is here, I slowly move closer towards where Frankie is. Jordan is no longer talking to her and I glance around to see where he is. Can't find him. I walk closer to her, but she holds her hand up to gesture for me to stop. She begins to walk away but her friend stalks towards me, with fury on her face. "Hey how many times you gotta make her cry?! You're a dick. Beating Jordan like you did, poor Jon is distraught at seeing his brother hurt like that." - "please Lana, I just want to say how sorry I am to her." She notices my scabbed hand. "You're lucky I'm not gonna kick your ass for hurting my bestie but I'll try and talk to her." I carefully touch her shoulder, "thank you. I appreciate that. It's the least I deserve." She gives me one last glance before jogging to catch up with Frankie.

The next hour or so drags by

The next hour or so drags by. Frankie has now come back. I take in her outfit. She looks amazing dressed as Wednesday Addams. If only I get to tell her how amazing she is.
"I think someone is waiting for your attention, over there..." Donnie says as he leaned in closer. I look to where he is pointing with his eyes. There she is, Frankie by the side of the stage. I'm there in a flash. "I'm only here because I've been told that he's been a dickhead and this one yapping in my ear to give you the chance to explain yourself." She glances at Jordan first who exchanges a knowing look with her and then at Lana. "After this party, I'm all yours, baby. I truly am sorry. You look amazing. Kinda hot, it suits you with these pigtails." I whisper in her ear causing her to blush. "I'll be here at the end. But first, make up with Jordan and Jon though. Jordan girls are furious with whoever beaten their beloved star." I nod. I'll do whatever it takes to make it right and show her how much she has grown to mean to me.