The Sights of Miami!

Last night was really nice and chilled. We hung out in the living area with Danny's family; watching movies and eating homemade food made by the man himself.
Then this morning, after Danny telling me all of the different things we van do here in Miami; we are going to have a full on day of exploring the area. I'm really excited! I've never been to Miami before so I want to see and experience as much as I can. It'll also give me the perfect opportunity to really get to know Danny better. So the plan is for the first activity is to go on an open-top bus.
Thankfully Danny was kind enough to let me use his washer and dryer to clean my clothes as I'm limited to what I have due to only planning to be on the cruise and nothing else. I might lookout for some shops when we're on the open-top bus route so that I can buy a few bits of clothes that's more suitable than cruise wear. I've decided to wear a black bikini with a black skirt that has a large slit which will hopefully be comfortable and keep me cool because it seems much warmer here than it is at home. I'm wearing my sun hat as well.

"Wow, looking good baby!" Danny told me when he first saw me after he'd been in the bathroom

"Wow, looking good baby!" Danny told me when he first saw me after he'd been in the bathroom. I blush and thank him. "You ready for our day being a tourist in your own backyard? Ha!" I check with him.

He nods with a big smile on his face

He nods with a big smile on his face. We say farewell to the family and make our way to where the beginning of the open-top bus is located.
"Oh my god, what a view! At least it can give me time to get used to all of the people." Danny chuckles at me, "you've just been on a cruise full of a couple of a thousand Blockheads and you're worrying about lots of people here?!" Fair point, I guess. "But I had my best friend with me and now it's just me with you." He looks at me perplexed. "I won't let anything happen to you while you're with me, sweetheart. Plus you're on land here unlike the cruise." I agree so I nod. I wrap my around his body as we sit down upstairs on the bus. We're starting at Bayside Markethouse. Then we go round that area which shows a court house, a park and other tourist places to visit. We stay on the busy throughout the tour and think about where we can visit separately at another time.
The bus takes us down by South Beach next followed by many other areas of Miami. It's such a lively and vibrant place to be. When the bus tour finishes, we decide to find somewhere to eat. "Have you been to any of these places?" I ask Danny, hoping he has some recommendations. "What about the grill place just up the road there?" I gently pull him along with me with a big grin on my face. "Come on then, let's fill our bellies up with some yummy Floridian food!!" He laughs at my excitement. It doesn't take us long to get there, and we're soon sitting down.

I order myself a chicken fajita

I order myself a chicken fajita. "How long have you lived in Miami?" I watch as he thinks and counts on his fingers. "Probably around twenty five years or so, love it here." I smile. I glance around. Everyone seems so full of life like they're ready to go and party. It's not really my vibe, I prefer the quieter side of life but it's fun to be here for a change and being with Danny.
We enjoy chatting while we eat our food and then when we're ready, we walk through the streets. I manage to buy a few items of clothes; enough to make a few outfits with. The only issue was that everything was mostly brightly coloured which we all know is more Lana's forte, I prefer dark or black clothes. It's good to try new things, right? Danny likes what I've bought and I might give him a little fashion show later on when we get back to his house.

We come across the World Erotic Art Museum and to my surprise, Danny has never been inside so we make the decision to venture into it and see what it's all about

We come across the World Erotic Art Museum and to my surprise, Danny has never been inside so we make the decision to venture into it and see what it's all about. I'm curious. It's a lot more classy than I expected it to be. Even Danny is enjoying what we're seeing. It even has work from Rembrandt and Picasso which I wasn't expecting at all. I definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially my bestie, Lana. "I don't think I could model for any of these exhibitions, I'm no prude but the thought of everyone, random strangers standing looking at my nude body for however long makes me feel a little uneasy." I randomly blurt out. "What about if you did it for a private gift?" Danny questions me. "Are you asking if I would do something like this for you?" He smiles, raising his brow suggestively. I giggle. "We'll see. We haven't even gone all the way so you might not like what you see, so bear that in mind." I whisper in his ear. "I'm sure have no complaints from what I have seen of you and the only thing we haven't done is me be inside you with my guy." He points down in his groin with his face. I blush. Maybe I can make the next move after I've given him my fashion show tonight, hmm that's an idea.
We browse the gift shop. I buy a little photo for Lana. I'm sure she'll love it. I look around to see if I can find something for Danny but I'm not sure. Think I'll just find something else for Lana to go with the photo. "Is that something you want?" Danny points to the photo in my hand and I quickly tell him a firm no! I'm a one man woman. I return the same to him. "I just want you to all of myself, babe." I smile at his good response. We kiss before we pay. Then we take a slow walk back to his place.