Poppy (3am version)

A/n: Alright from here on this story will officially be a mix or 3rd and 2nd cuz it's becoming to much of a habit to edit-

It was a calming Monday evening while ego was packing for Tuesday and Y/n was making cards for the team. " You don't have to make everyone cards." Ego looked over to see y/n on their 69th card, but half of them..had his name on it?

"I won't be able to see you for a while, so these are for everyday I won't be able to kiss you goodnight." they mumbled, before pulling out another piece of paper and setting the finished one to the done pile. "I'll be fine, kitsy, or..." He thought it over before going up to y/ns ear and whispering,

"Would you like to come with me, dear?"

-y/n.exe stopped working-

exe stopped working-

"Your..letting me?" y/n tilted their head, staring at him with hopeful confusion.

"Yeah, I checked the place yesterday and the room I have is pretty big." it became silent for a moment as ego watched y/n fail to hide their dying excitement. "I..would really like that."

"Fine, just this once." not even moments later ego was one the floor with a happy y/n plopped on his chest

"YEA!!!! BLUE LOCK HERE I COMEEE!!!!"

"Oh fuck I definitely popped something.." ego groaned making y/n chuckle.

"Are you regretting letting me tackle you?" they teased as ego sat up halfway to where y/n was just resting on his lap.

"I wouldn't regret anything that makes you smile."

A blush crept up on y/ns face as they turned away, "I guess you aren't just the number 1 striker huh?"

"I take my job very seriously, and it just happened to be capturing your heart.~"

It was hard to tell if he simply just drunk to much 'water' but y/n was simply enjoying every moment of it.

"Oh really now? What if I didn't have one?"

"I wouldn't worry because you'd have 8 more." They were about to object but he wasn't totally wrong. Neko's specialize in replacing/ remaking missing or broken parts like the one time he broke a leg subbing in a gym highschool course class. And after 10 minutes the bone simply restructured itself.

So instead of responding, they let their tail flick around as they got comfier enjoying the moment.

"And there he goes! Running straight pass the front defense set up itoshi Rin scores another goal marking the end of Round 3!"

"What are you watching this early in the morning?" Y/n whines, unleashing one of their arms from egos waist to look up at the screen better. Waking up to SoccerTube was just as bad as waking up to broad sunlight on. "Just a refresher, he lacks reaction with his teammates but has the ego to do it."

Watching the video y/n couldn't help but agree, the lack of connection let's the chains fall down ruining the team structure. So why did he ignore it? Leading the team to victory was nice, but if you didn't have anyone to build your empire then you already missed the first step to egoism.

"Switch up!!" Morning edition <3

(Early bird)

Y/n stood agape as they walked inside the building, all of this for a test project that might not even succeed? If they were trying to milk out every bill from the Japan FA then they were definitely heading in the right direction.

"Are you in the mood to listen to my speech first, or do you want to take our stuff up then come down later for a tour?" You looked at him slightly confused as if whatever he just said went in and out your ears.

"Speech or no speech?" he simmered down, causing you to perk up,
"No speech, cya love." you spoke before running down the halls- wait where are you supposed to go?

"Hey jinni?" you yelled, turning back to the area you ran from, "yeah baby?" He spoke back from the microphone connected to his
ear.

"I'm lost..." you spoke weakly, already imagining his 'are you stupid' look. It didn't take long for him to find you and when he did the map he gave you was much better than the scolding you imagined.

(I hate mornings)

Y/n stood groggily as ego chatted with Anri about plans and leaned on him for support. Waking up at 5am was not something in their schedule and never would be.

"L/n-san/chan why don't you head back to bed? We can handle the rest from here." You were going to reject but ego had already picked you up with one arm under your legs for support.

"I'll take them to bed, open the doors at 7:50 and have the projector ready." he ordered before grabbing both of your bags along with his own.

You zoned out for most of the trip and only processed your surroundings when a room that had a sign that said "Ego jinpachi" came close into view.

It was oddly metal but the room looked comfy for the most part.
"Do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?" You gave him a small nod before taking your shoes off and heading in bed.

He got in a minute after you with volume no.1 of (favorite manga) and started reading to you. The peaceful aura slowly lulled you to sleep with the comfort of your love next to you.

You could already tell this would be a great day <3