Ego headcanons/lore

-The reason Ego doesn't play anymore is because a scar he has that goes from his ankle to mid thigh, it was a sabotage before his team went up for the final playoff.

-Its also why he doesn't focus on team playing that much because "You can't betray yourself in the final war."

-Not to contradict my last comment but the main "chemical reaction" thing came from Ego and his friend being the striker duo in his 12 year.

-Ego does twitch a lot when certain emotions overwhelm him which weirds people out so he tries to hide it for the most part

- His first response to stress is drinking but after you expressed your worry about his health he cut it down to one bottle.

-He likes to hear you speak in your home language instead of Japanese because only he understands you. (And he enjoys seeing other people confused.)

-When you were in 6th grade, (a year after you met) he decided to learn it and it only took him 2 years.

- he didn't originally have a bowl cut and used to have longer hair but it always got in his face so he got rid of it

-The way he got glasses was because he accidentally walked into the wrong dorm room (on an 8 grade field trip) and got pepper spray shot in his eye.

-Anri reminds him of his little cousin (personality wise) which is why he sometimes belittles her

-Growing up his dad couldn't cook for shi and whenever his mom went out of something he'd eat Yakisoba which developed his addiction.

----
Romance~

-He never has been asked out and only has girl cousins so when he gets asked out its like a stare down.

"Will you please go out with me?"

"Why?"

"Because I like you-"

"I don't like you tho🤨"

"😶..."

-That's kind of like why when you asked him it was kind of weird and if he didn't already known you he would've rejected you.

-He does in fact enjoy getting pampered and secretly loves getting picked up but he'd never say it to your face.

-Bro is definitely touched deprived and food deprived to, he has like no meat on his bones 💀

- When you kissed him it was his first consent-filled kiss.

-After he found out you didn't know much about football he single handedly taught you mostly everything about but you ended up forgetting most of it.

-His love language is mostly giving you stuff, stopping his work to give you attention, and light affection.

- He sometimes purposely gets new jerseys  (wears it for a match or two) then let's you have it just to see you in his clothes.

-Definitely the type of person who just straight up melts whenever you kiss his scars

-100% has a neck fetish-