Reader Opinion <3

Would you guys like for me to add additional times to each chapter? For example, they'd look like this;

(Also I'll be posting around this time because for some reason people are more active-)

¡Additional Time!

"Hey y/n," Anri started, catching your attention. You hummed in acknowledgement shifting to look at her,

"How come nobody knows your here?"

It took a moment to realize what she meant but oddly most people hadn't seen you. "That's a good question, maybe I should make a grand opening!"

Anri sweat dropped lightly at your 'grand' idea but went along with it anyways.

"Jinni! Can we-" you burst the door open to see confused teenagers looking at you from his main screen. "Woah, are those cat ears?" Someone from the other screen semi-yelled.

You turn your attention to the boy with a wide smile and walked closer, "why yes they are! Do you like them?" Your ears twitched lightly as he stared at you slightly surprised. He reminded you of a bee that buzzed around as he kept getting even more hyper.

"THEY MOVE!?? CAN I TOUCH THEM??"

It made both Ego and Anri concerned as the conversation got more and more loud.

"YEA!! COULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! Omg (gosh), just wait until you see my tail, did you know you could dribble a football on it??"

"What!?? CAN I SEE IT??" You lifted your tail lightly causing even more noises from the other side. "Your team Z right?"

"Yea!! I'm Bachira Meguru, nice to meet'cha!"

"Well then Bachira, I'll find you in the cafeteria for a close up!"

"No he won't, only I can." He tugged your arm, whispering the last part quietly.

"OMG POSSESSIVE EGO TOWARDS THE KITTY ON THE OTHER SIDE (NOT CLICKBAIT 🤭🤫)" Bachira screamed causing ego to turn towards him.

"Bachira  I swear to football I'll make you lock off if you don't shut the fuck up-"