¡ADDITIONAL TIME!

"HE'S SOFT FOR Y/N OMG OMG, PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE GOT THAT ON CAMERA AND SAVED IT TO CLOUD!!"

A loud scream met you with your guests.. scratch that, entire ensemble or strikers backing up from the wall as if you wouldn't see them.

You gave ego a kiss on the lips before walking over to them,
"Why hello my little spies!~ you shouldn't yell when you're being sneaky Bachira.." he giggled before dancing with a phone covered in cactus stickers as if his life was just saved by it. 

The royal blue haired boy, who you think was Isagi, bowed slightly as he apologized for spying on the two of you during such a sensitive moment.

"Oh no I took  zero offense, just don't mention that all of you are here, he only saw Bachira, and some of you up here."

You made a shushing motion as you waved them away and walked back over to him.

"Sorry about that love, do you want to spend some alone time while the boys finish training?"

He looked over towards where they were once standing before nodding and grabbing your hand.

It was like a reverse day as instead of you getting pampered, you were giving affection towards him and finishing his work towards what you understood.

But for the most part he spent most of the day with you in bed catching up on some sleep, his head was dug in your neck, arms loosely around your lower waist level, and legs tangled up as the only thing you could hear was his soft breathing.

Never once did it occur that you both left the camera on as you were both too busy enjoying each other's presence. But you want to know who did? Everyone else..