Dianthus Caryophyllus Wisteria

(Btw you can still ask questions to characters it would just be in a different chapter, and yes that is Ice Spice-)
....
It was an awkward silence between the two as if the subject brought up was supposed to remain untouched.

"I thought it would be convenient so you didn't have to watch two separate games at once." y/ns anger quickly died out as they stared at Ego with a tired look.

"You cute dumbass...." It was a misunderstanding on both sides, well mostly egos if you asked y/n personally.

"I understand you were trying to make it more convenient but it'll be hard with the kids both liking me."

"Then don't watch up close,"

"What?-"

"You can watch in my computer room, with me and Anri." Or just the two of us... he wanted to add but left it as that.

The offer hung in the air as they thought it over, it wouldn't do much afterwards but if you managed to avoid both of the teams it could work out on your side.

"Fine.."

What...the..hell!? You watched as they greedily fighted over the ball as if it was the last thing on earth.

The formation it seemed they strategized went out the window along with their brain cells. Isagi and Bachira seemed caught off guard a bit so the other team members' greed was what messed it up.

"This is why I don't let others play with you..look how stupid they are.." Ego mumbled, his head resting on your shoulder and arms tightened around you.

Just from a look you could tell he was drunk, the reason why he was drinking so early was unknown. Finally, someone had decided to take action which was none other than Barou.

He looked kind of like a rushing bowling ball as he quickly scored a point for his team.
"Took them long enough, they aren't exactly diamonds in the rough.. more like.... Hidden sapphires..Team x already knew who their boss was, so it would be quicker to have coordinated back together.-" Ego stopped talking as if he realized something and looked down.

It also took your attention as you were listening to what he had to say. From the jist of what he was now mumbling you could hear words like "stupid" and "chatterbox". He's berating himself?... At this point, you trusted Anri with doing the full report and shifted your full attention to ego.

The grip around you twitched as fast as his self hatred went and you went to grab his chin but, he flinched. You pull your hand away quickly and stare at him. He..isn't actually scared of me right?.. It was just the alcohol right?.. The hurt rested in your eyes but instead you relaxed your aura to hopefully calm him down.

This was the last time you were letting him free access to the drinking section, the difference was that you were able to hold your liquor well. He can't. You run your hands through *SWITCH UP!!*

I'm not that dense to not know people don't have different hair types so, enjoy:

Straight, wavy, curly, : You run your hands through your {h/c} hair , sometimes catching a few knots but overall taking your mind off what just happened.

Braids, dreadlocks (long), : You play with the end of your hair combing your hands through it, not that your hair was kinky but to take your mind off of what happened.

Hair up, short dreadlocks, shaved haid, or short hair in general: You can ignore these! Or; You play with the pencil on the table doing little tricks, it slowly takes over your mind as the thoughts of what happened went to the back of your mind.

Halfway through the first match you decided to check on him again, "Jinni? Are you awake?"

"Hm..yeah, need something mon amour?"

How fast can this b/tch switch up??

"I don't mind when you speak, or ramble, I find it cute." You could feel him flinch again or was it..

"Do you twitch?"

"When I'm flustered, nervous, or not in the right mindset with myself." So, he's not scared of you, you let out a sigh of relief and went to grab his chin, pushing his glasses up with your thumb you plant a kiss under his eye.

He started twitching again as he looked in the other direction, you could get used to this~
-----------------
q&a with ego

"Have you ever thought about breaking up?"

"Well, sometimes I think kitsy doesn't actually love me, instead loves me as a celebrity crush. So I wouldn't divorce them, I just wish our feelings were on the same level."

"Do you see Meguru and Isagi as rivals?"

"Not really, Meguru is too childish to have hard feelings that last long, and I've seen how Isagi looks at Rin, a little bit of lust and a little bit of hatred."

"Why do you have 8 eye bags?"

"Don't tell them but..I can't sleep without y/n so whenever they go out it's a bit harder to get my 5 hours of rest. And last week they went out to visit their parents while blue lock was in commission."

"Do you think Anri has a good eye when picking players?"

"Depends, that kid Iguri..she must've been trying to fill up spots because that guy is shit at football, maybe she thought he'd learn something? Whatever it is, he should've started by playing with 10 year olds to put him on an equal level."

(Ask Anri anything!)