The Stars Cooralating the Sky.1

⚠️Reminder: this is an extra, it doesn't effect the plot at all ⚠️

Bro I went through the first stages of life when writing this💀⁉️

Just for a warning this chapter is a little y'know but y'all should know this already 🤷🏾‍♀️

Enjoy tho, I know you guys kept asking for stuff like this🤌

Edit: I made a few changes in some scenes after realizing how stupid they were.

A small vibration fell from y/ns phone as they groped around swiping it off

A small vibration fell from y/ns phone as they groped around swiping it off. They lazily reached for their glasses, (if you where any) and checked the time. Seeing that it was already a quarter past 7 made them double check their clock app to see if their alarms were reset.

[7:26
EveryDay
Notes: sleep a little more baby]

"......" Y/n stared conflicted trying to decide if they should curse him or not. They silently decided on peace, setting their phone down and moving their arms so they could sit up.

The hand resting on their lower back tightened up making y/n purse their lips in disdain. “I'm just going to the bathroom, let go.” They spoke softly, already preparing to use force, (as if people who just woke up had any.) The hand on them gradually loosened up as they slipped off him.

Y/n had a mental image of how the day was going to go and spent a few seconds mentally preparing.

Any work they planned on doing was probably only going to get done in Anri’s room which they planned on going to earlier.

Y/n cut the water on, taking out their toothbrush and wetting it first. *knnk, knnk,* “I didn’t lock it,” Ego pulled the door open, his bangs hanging lowly as he tried to move them over.

“Should I get my haircut tomorrow?” 

Y/n looked up at him shaking their head.

"Mn, you look less ugly with long hair."

N/n, a hair con, blinked Innocently at Ego as if the words just spoken weren't a silent threat.

They pulled the toothpaste from under the sink as Ego followed after them grabbing his toothbrush and wetting it.

Y/n secretly eyed him, trying to find out where he finally got the motivation to join their morning care routine. After pasting some on their toothbrush, y/n left the toothpaste out grabbing the string and picked through their mouth.

They ran over their teeth with their tongue looking in the mirror before nodding to themself in approval.

“Baby, do you watch romance anime?” Ego asked, y/n paused at the odd question turning to him halfway. “Yes?...”

“There's always a tense aura when the male lead approaches their lover like this, do you want to act one out?”

How could someone be so horny at 8 am in the morning?-