Waning Crescent

Double update because I decided to be productive for once :) Also i suggest listening to the album AM by Arctic Monkeys if you want to know the songs I might mention in this chapter

Anri couldn’t tell how to feel at this point, they both ditched Ego to discuss Y/n’s plans about what they decided to do next.

Which wasn’t bad, the two of them did this a lot, planned sleepovers, finishing paperwork together, but never ‘fucking with my husband because I can.’

That was a new one, but not hugely surprising.

“Are you sure we should leave him alone? He has a thin temper and might lash out on someone.” Y/n barely spared a reaction at her comment and continued lacing their fingers through her hair.

“He’ll be fine, he should know that if he does anything I’ll stay with you longer. Plus isn’t it 10:30? I got time.” They half responded, the end geared to themself.

“That's totally assuring, and yeah it is.” A comfortable mood rang over them as Anri hummed to Y/n's playlist, the song R U Mine? By Arctic Monkeys was playing which was both of their favorite.

“Oh that reminds me, you're hosting the second selection. That will be a shocker to all of them as your teaching strategies are different.” Oh, I forgot about that. Y/n paused their hand mid-braid as they thought about it for a second.

“You think I'll be a better teacher? My voice is much calmer to listen to anyway.” Anri rolled her eyes at that but couldn’t argue back, it was true, but not a fact she willingly wanted to admit.

Their tail wrapped around her arm before she was able to touch her hair as they continued the braid paying no attention.

“Can’t I check the progress? Give me a number at least.” She mumbled, retracting her hand.

“Nope, that’ll ruin the fun.” They left their tail wrapped around with a looser touch too lazy to move it.

As the clock got closer to 12 Y/n finally stopped testing different styles with her hair and settled with a lace dutch braid.

They weren’t sure if it would turn out good with her hair length but it looked okay in the end. “Do you like it?” Y/n asked as Anri turned different angles with her phone, trying to see the back of it.

“Yeah, can you take a pic of the back tho? I can’t get it.” She passed her phone to Y/n as they took a few pics before handing her the phone back.

“Damn, are you a style god or something?” Y/n chuckled at her amusement putting some of the supplies back.

“Why? Want to be my goddess?”

Anri paused, looking up at Y/n who met her stare their lips tinted upwards. “You can leave now.” She mumbled, Y/n’s smile grew bigger as they bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

<3

The main lights in the hallway were out with only supporting lights up guiding the way.

Knowing him, he was probably drinking his frustration away, so instead of heading to the bedroom they passed it sneaking in the backdoor of the kitchen.

A half bottle of Soju sat idly on the counter as Ego held a huge glass zoning out slightly as he didn’t even lift his eyes up when the door shut.

“Hey baby,” y/n casually greeted, catching Ego off guard. At this point, he questioned secretly If y/n had D.I.D with how quick they switched up on him.

“You were joking?” Y/n muttered a small ‘yeah’ hopping on the counter and stealing his drink.  “And you n’ Anri aren’t dating?”

“Mhm,” Ego seemed to relax at this before remembering something.

“You weren’t just saying that because of the bet were you?”

Yes,” they had a mischievous look in their eyes staring back at him.

“I swear to fucking- Y/n.”

“Yeah?”

“Be honest.”

“Ok.”

“......” Ego didn’t know if he either wanted to laugh,shout, or cry in that moment out of frustration and settled with downing the rest of his drink to get rid of the building headache formed in his brain.

It’s only been 10 minutes into the challenge with his sanity already chipping away. 

“Are you hungry?” Despite knowing the automatic answer, Ego paid attention to body language which was mostly their eyes.

Y/n lowered their eyes thoughtfully thinking back to the last time they ate and nodded.

Just something small,” Y/n hopped off the counter walking past him. Usually if Anri wasn’t feeding those demon spawns the kitchen would stay loaded.

“Damn popcorn chicken kinda sounds good.” Y/n muttered, ducking under Ego’s arm to see if they had enough supplies for it.

“You're making some?” Ego asked, he was looking through the freezer section before stopping and lowering his gaze to see deadshot eyes staring back at him.

“I meant..do you want me to make you some?” Y/n quickly agreed moving back to grab the non ingredient supplies out.

??? Pov:

The kitchen did a silent prayer staring at the man they caught burning water. If it was the other master, they wouldn’t have minded as much as they prepared meals all the time, but this one.. They had a feeling this wouldn’t end well.

911 <3How did I forget to add the small pics?-

911 <3
How did I forget to add the small pics?-