White rose posy

Sorry for the delay in chapters! I've been a little busy lately but I'm free now so chapters all week :)

Anri looked up from her notes to a sight she didn't expect to see. It was 60 minutes into the match and the two next to her were out solid. Ego was half resting on y/n their hands securely around him. His legs were hanging off the extra chair while everything else he could muster was on them with no interest in moving.

She couldn't even figure out when they had gotten up to snag a blanket and pillow without making a sound or grabbing her attention.

The only thing she actively remembered was the sound of soft whispers and y/n saying something like, "We can't go doing that here, wait until after the match."  Which she didn't want to put in context.

How could they just proudly leave all the work to me??

Anri whined in her head before paying attention to the match once more. So far, team Z was absolutely getting owned as team X was in the lead because of Barou. They were holding up well, yes, but it wouldn't save them for the end results.

She then switched to the next screen  of team Y and V which was a  bancled out match as both teams had their star players. Wow, numbers 9, 10, and 11 are really good.

Similar to team X, they quickly noted who their leaders were and everyone behind them were moving accordingly. It wasn't the best strategy but so far it was saving their ass.

Actually scratch that, after glancing at the scoreboard she almost spat out her tea, “0-4!?” she  screeched, sparing a glance to the two lovebirds next to her. Anri held her mouth once she saw y/n move a bit but calmed down when all they did was nuzzle into Ego more.

“Lucky little bastard…”
After checking all the groups and re-reading her reports she got up to take a small break.

“I freaking hate this job, at this point I'm only here for the kids…” Anfi huffed, checking the time, it was 6:15 meaning the kids would have enough time to rest before having a late dinner.

Her schedule was usually filled with stuff like this, meal preps, cleaning, organizing schedules, well unless y/n was in a good enough mood and wanted to help. Or Ego wasn’t holding them captive anymore, which was rarer than a pot of gold.

“Nagi!!” screaming from the monitor caused her to turn around quickly. He laid on the ground with a small pull of blood surrounding him as panicked shouts were all that were heard. “Is he breathing? What's the situation?”

Anri spoke quickly from her small speaker, it connected to all fields but at this moment she didn’t care.

“Well…” one of the players dragged out avoiding eye contact.

“It was Koshiba’s fault!” Reo pointed to a boy with caramel colored hair.

“What!? It's not my fault he was zoning out and got hit!”

“Hey Anri-san! What's happening???” Someone spoke from the other screen, she shifted her vision to see  some of the members from team Z were looking at the cameras with a bit of concern.

“Nothing you guys need to worry about right now, just finish your match and I'll tell you all later.” they stared for a bit longer before the automatic referee blew the whistle for them to restart.

“Huh?..oh, I'll play in his stead then.” y/n muttered, it caught her off guard as they were pressed up behind her leaning a bit to see the screen in front of her.

To make it worse, she could feel their tail slithering around her incase she fell. Which was sweet, but couldn’t stop the heat building up on her face.

“Oh! Y-yn , I thought you were sleeping,” figuring as she didn’t say anything about their position, y/n rested their head on hers and replaced their tail with both arms wrapped around her.

“Mm~ yeah I was, but I heard all that screaming and got curious.” She couldn't help but feel relaxed at the current situation as your waking up (morning type) voice felt like honey to her ears.

  C’mon Anri you can’t go simping for your boss's husband/wife! Especially if they’re half asleep, but they came up to me first…so maybe it's ok?

“Oh well I can move over if you want to have a better look.”

I'm too comfy to move.”
You're killing me y/n…

She decided to let it be for a bit and focused on a solution.

"So you're willing to sub in this late in the match?"

"Yeah, just give me a moment to wake up."

They agreed, taking her tea and heading out.

"Wait y/n!!"

Anri when y/n was getting a little to comfy next to her:

Ego if he could hear what Anri was thinking: