Cherry Blossom

A/N: sorry about the late chapter, I had fell asleep before posting-

Y/n, are you in here?" light knocking on the door pounded, waking y/n up from their afternoon nap.

It took them a second to recognize the voice but once they did they yelled out "come in," instead of opening it themself.

The door opened with Anri stepping in with a note in hand. "Ego wanted me to ask if you could go watch over team X. "
Team X?

"I..don't remember where that is." they mumble, finally sitting up to look at her. She sighs softly before handing them the note that also had a code on it.

"Everyone's on lunch break right now, you can go meet them in the cafeteria or have lunch in our break room and then one of us will show you later." They thought it over for a bit before speaking,

"I can eat in the cafeteria, it's fine. Just let me change first."

"Alright if you need anything, head to the screening room."

<3

To say all eyes being on them was slightly annoying would be true. "What the heck are they staring at?" Yn muttered, while eying some of them back. It didn't take long for them to find team X and once they did it was slightly awkward.

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" Who you considered the head of the table looked at you before nodding.

You sat next to him and fidgeted with the hem of your sleeves. "Are you not eating?" The guy asked, side eyeing you slightly.

"Oh, uh, I don't know where to get my food." He looked at you as if you were dumb then handed you some of his takoyaki balls on a napkin.

"You can have this for now, don't play with your health like that. " Was team X always this nice?? "Thank you..."

"Shoei, or you can call me Baro I don't care." Your tail swayed softly at the random kindness you just kept getting from this
..teen? Most people were under 18 so it made more sense.

"You call me Y/n then! Formalities are optional since I see you as a friend."

"WAIT WHY CAN'T WE CALL YOU SHOEI THEN?? WE KNEW YOU LONGER!!" Some of his teammates argued, glaring at you slightly.

"Because of their authority you dumbass. didn't you here ego mention if you see a (h/c) haired [gender] not to fuck with them?" He started, before turning to you,

"Sorry about those idiots, they were probably dropped as a baby.." he trailed off, earning a "HEY!" from the other guys as they defended themselves terribly.

You laughed loudly causing your ears to twitch fastly. "They move?" He mumbled, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Yep! You can touch them, those weird rumors of sensitive skin are fake..Just don't tell ego."

"Don't tell me what?" A voice boomed from the nearest speaker causing y/n to flinch. The projector showed Ego eating yakisoba (beef flavored) as he stared at you with a teasing glare.

You were also in a playful mood so you looked away, did a fake scowl, looked back and mumbled a "Hi, Ego."

It was weird to say your own second last name but messing around with him was much funner.

His eyes widened before he mumbled something inaudible before getting up and leaving his office.

Everyone in the cafeteria was quiet as they looked back between you and the screen. Well, until a black and blond haired boy yelled "LOVERS QUARREL!" And the doors banged open.

"Where is he/she?"

(They /their/ them didn't sound that good in the sentence sorry if I offend anyone.)

You hid behind Baro as he rolled his eyes but avoided looking at Ego.

No one spoke as they were mostly enjoying this knock off K-drama and ate popcorn supplied by Anri who snuck in after seeing Ego storm down the hallway.

"Oh so you're all on their side? Ok, well then I'll find them myself."

He walked around the table lines and checked under each one before making it near X, instead of sneaking off you stared him dead in the eye with a grin plastered on your face.

He pulled you by your shirt and practically dragged you (after connecting his fingers correctly with yours) outside as his glare hardened by your chillaxed manor.

Once he found a private area he shoved you against a wall and whispered something you didn't expect"What's my name?"

"Ego why?" If looks good kill you'd be dead as his grip on you became harder. "Quit playing with me y/n, only people I don't care for call me that. Do you think our relationship is a fucking joke?" His voice elevated a little but calmed down as he remembered your dislike of loud noises.

"I was only following your orders, you don't want people finding out. I didn't call you a nickname, that's what you wanted."

His grip on you became shaky as he instead pulled you closer.. "Forget what I said, I don't like my last name in your mouth.." he sounded like a whiny kid but this was a side of him you didn't see often.

" Do you like jinni better?" He nodded before looking away and saying something you never thought would come out of his mouth.

"Saying ego makes it seem like you're mad at me, don't do it again.. Please."