The last New Moon/Trailer for arc 2

I be looking at her thinking that I luv her x4 (throw it throw it throw it throw it)😋🤌🏾💃

Alr alr lemme stop💥

Sorry for kinning CoryxKenshin I'm back with motivation tho

If you guys remember Flowers In bloom this is something like that.

I stared at my shadow that looked nothing like me, 2 slanted ears stood on top of my head twitching as much as I blinked

Staying up until 3am really does something to you huh.

Y/n raised their hands to touch them, stopping when they felt something wrap around their bare chest, (if you don't sleep half naked ignore this.)

  It felt like a soft animal nuzzling them as they stared at their tail that seemed to have a mind of its own. What the fuck.

Y/n felt like they were  just forced to solve a complex math equation as they traced the tail back.

Is that sticking out of my ass? Wait no, lower waist, okay that's not that bad.

The tail wrapping around their fingers liking the feeling as they tried to shake it off.

Damn is this where all my strength went!?

It nudged their arm slightly slipping back around their waist. Y/n was just about to test out other things about it when a light knock sounded on their door. “Y/n! Ego's here, are you dressed?” At 9 fucking am??

“Uh, no, give me a second.” They threw on a loose hoodie and put on a hat and walked down.

Ego was wearing his football jersey as he messed around with his hair trying to keep it out of his eyes. “Hey,” he looked up at them, tracing their (small/big/medium) figure before smiling.

“Is that the hoodie I lent you? You can keep it if you like it so much.” Y/n paused, staring at him without much of a reaction.

Only until a loud swish, swish, swish was heard did they twist back grabbing their tail as their hat twitched in turn until their hat fell off completely revealing two (h/c) ears.

Their skin warmed up like an oven as they tried focusing more on getting their tail to not act like a dying fan girl. “That's new,” he stepped closer. Too close.

The tail idly stopped when cold hands felt it up slowly.

“Did your dad finally turn into a mad scientist?”

“Shut up.” Ego raised an eyebrow, taking in their rare embarrassed expression carefully.

Now it wasn't that he had a staring problem, he liked to believe that he knew when to avert his eyes when needed, but y/n seemed to be a rare exception.

Something about his friends sibling was especially interesting, but even so, remembering their age gap always made him bite down the words in his mouth. I'd rather not go to jail for dating a minor.

“Sorry, was it weird to touch your tail?” he let go, watching it coil around his fingers before y/n tried to remove it.

“No, it has a mind of its own, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to you anyways.”

Y/n finally managed to get it to stop wiggling as it stubbornly laid flat under their hoodie.

“So uh, what did you come over for.”

“I came to find (you, you didn't come watch our practice today.) B/n, is he skipping or something?”

Y/n glanced at their brothers door before shrugging, “who knows what that slug is up to? You can sit down and rest, I'll get him up.”

Y/n walked away leisurely as they went into the bathroom soaking rags and sneaked into B/n's room.

A loud scream followed a sharp laugh as Y/n ran out holding the door shut.

It was a hard game of tug-a-war before y/n let go running behind Ego.

B/n raised a brow, noticing the two pointy ears sticking out studying them slowly.

The hell did dad do to y/n?  Y'know what, fuck that, at least it wasn't me.

B/n tossed the fresh soaked rags up in the air, motioning for Ego to duck down as he chugged them at once. “Ack! Are you trying to give me brain damage?”

“Were you trying to give me hypothermia? A little water can't kill a cat, should I start buying cucumbers?”

“Hahaha, wow bro that was a knee slapper.” Y/n stared at him straight faced while picking up the rags and tossing them back.

“I know right? It's better than selling peanuts at a- ow!” The last one hit him hard as y/n looked away unapologetically.

“My bad, my tail slipped.”

“You threw that with your hands! Do you think I'm mental!?”

“A little.”

“Y fuckin N!!” Not this again.. Ego watched the two bicker back in forth as the walls became victims of wet spots.

822 words <3

822 words <3