My Egoistic Darling

Alright so I've been trying to develop a plot lately.. which takes time ig? Idk, but here's a small collection to keep ur Ego love blooming<3

(The order is based on this slashers one shot book I read)

How you two sleep

Depending on how he's feeling, if he had a stressful work day then he'd probably tell you to go to bed before him and you'd wake up in his arms. While if the day was a pretty chill process then he'd just give you free access (as in cuddles of any type) and fall asleep however.

How you two kiss

He's the type of person that'd go full on in then leave you dazed and then act like nothing happened. Or small head kisses just to tease you. But the most common for him would be neck kisses before you leave or he leaves.

First time hearing I love you

It would be like if time stopped and whatever he was doing would be untasked to as he asks you to repeat that then go like. "Sorry, I just wanted to hear those 3 words again, you make it sound hot."

You have a nightmare

If it had happened when he was still up ( before 3am,) then he would probably play a soccer match to distract you, and have you resting in his lap while lacing his fingers through your hair. (Silent comfort but also soothing you to sleep.)

He has a nightmare

He wouldn't wake you up but instead drink something heavy to take his mind off it and relax next to you while enjoying his drink.

Being mad at you,

Usually most of his anger has a toddler like persona and doesn't end seriously other than shoving you out the bed at night. Or if you're a girl making you share a room with Anri and if you're a boy staying with one of the teams. If it's serious he wouldn't yell but have an emotionless tone and it'll feel like before you both got close with him closing himself off.

Apologizing

Usually if he pisses you off when you wake up the next morning you'd see a nicely cooked breakfast and the pancakes (or whatever breaded food you like) will read "I'm sorry" with (favorite topping) being the ink used to write.

Accepting apology

If you got him mad eventually you'll see him smile or laugh lightly at something you say which means he accepted whatever goofy ass thing you came up with.

Your sick

He'd bring out his inner Levi (Aot anyone?) And become a full formed germaphobe. No cuddles, no kisses, no hugs, anything you enjoyed from him would be revoked. Other than his cooking, ( he'd make two meals so nothing would accidentally mix or get him sick. )

He's sick

If you were sick first you'd probably earn the biggest glare from him but he'd deal with it to the best of his ability while also accepting the help from you.

Cat Naps

At first he wasn't used to you straight up taking afternoon naps but after a few weeks he got customized to it and let you rest on him if he wasn't teaching the kids anything.

Hurting you

It wouldn't be on purpose but once he does (like stepping on your tail or sm) hed be showering you with concern and act as if you got stabbed or punctured.

Nicknames

Literally anything sweet it could go from him calling you kitsy to him whispering mon trésor (my treasure) if he feels like it.

Someone hits on you

He would probably drag there ass if it's someone older than him and you'd never see that person again until maybe you visit a graveyard and recognize their name.

Someone hits on him

Wow, that's cute how you think someone other than us think egos hot. xD nah I'm joking it doesn't happen often but usually when those waiter scenes come up where they're like give this to your friend you would be the type who would straight up eat the paper then say some stupid shit like "sorry my stomach wanted it just as bad." (You don't have to imagine yourself doing that but I probably would-)