The Full Moon on Vodka

Nyeh (⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)

I felt actually motivated to post some stuff on schedule again, enjoy :) Also this is the only match I’m writing. My lazy ass can not comprehend any moves they are doing,  I'm a boxer not a ball kicker (bows thoughtfully )

Also read Episode Nagi chapter 7 for a better understanding!!

The second match just began and they were somehow stuck watching team Z again. “You sure we can’t change the-”
“I'm sure, you weren’t able to see their full potential, you’ll see here.” Y/n gave him a look before reluctantly zoning in on the match.

Most of the people in the team were Anri’s and they only remembered picking Nikko and two other boys. Originally Nikko gave them mixed feelings, but watching some of his old matches and talking to his coach made them change their perspective.

Being a striker isn’t just about how well you can play on the field, but what you can bring on the field. Nikko might not end up being the number one, but he wasn’t going to not make the official team either.

“Everyone stop! Don’t touch him!” Anri ordered, sending one of the emergency drones out to the field. Y/n averted their attention over only to see a mildly goreish scene on the field. One of the players was sitting in a pool which looked like his own blood as he stared at another player. Said player kept screaming about what happened or something, Y/n couldn’t exactly tell as only Anri had the headphones on that connected to the field.

“Give me a second, Ego go and call the paramedics, Y/n your subbing.”
“What?- You know I can’t kick for shi-” Anri shoved them out of the room before tossing a key in their hand.

“Less talking and more changing, we had a feeling this might’ve happened so your customized uniform is stored in the storage room, head to the field in less than 2 minutes.”

She ended quickly while Y/n stared at her dumbfounded. 2 minutes? I can’t even walk that fast!

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

The outfit itself came in different colors but they decided to go with the black version to match team V. The front had a huge zero with a line crossing through it, and the words 'blue lock’ above. On the back had the word ‘Ego’ in bold then the same zero design.
I thought he didn’t want people finding out, eh fuck it let me carry this team real quick.

“We’re getting a replacement? But what about Nagi’s recovery? Shouldn’t that be the main issue?”

“It’s being dealt with right now, but we can’t delay this game either.” Anri had a stressed look on her face as she felt her words were going in and out of this kid's ear.

“Alright alright, press conference over. Let’s get into the game already.” Finally! Anri quickly came over and pushed them in front.
“This is his replacement, once Nagi recovers he’ll play from where you all leave off. Alright bye!” Don’t leave me here with these psycho kids!

“Why do we have to play with this furry reject? I want my Nagi back..” Y/n could feel their patience being tested as they stared at him.
Reo stared back before sighing and heading to the field.

What the fuck is wrong with this kid? Does he have a complex involving the other kid? That's not the point right now, I don’t know the strategy and fighting blindly isn’t an option.

Y/n looked around before finding their target.

“Tell me everything you know about this match.”