Ch.2 A New Killer

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*10 years later*

It was a beautiful sunny morning on a Wednesday the eve of New Year break. It was calm in the busy streets of downtown Tokyo as workers made their way to work, or children to school. Until a large explosion blew the entrance of a bank wide open. A figure jumped out of the smoke landing on the street in a weird pose while holding two money bags. He had red spiky hair with tanned skin, he quickly bit his finger and splashed his blood to the ground creating an orange explosion from his blood, launching himself into the air.

The villain was cackling as he flew in the air until a glowing orange palm appeared in his face revealing a very prominent hero, a explosion blasted off the hero's hand launching the villain back to the ground and embedding them in the street unconscious. The hero landed down looking at the villain with a pissed look.

Bakugo: Fucking Poser.

Civilian 1: Look! It's Dynamight! The Number 2 Hero!

Civilian 2: Damn he's hot!

Civilian 3: You think he be Number 1 by now?

Bakugo growled as he tilted his head to look at the civilian that said that with a glare.

*Katsuki Bakugo aka Dynamight, Age 26, Quirk: Explosive Sweat, Rank: Number 2 Hero

Bakugo became extremely motivated to make Izuku's last words true by constantly training and being the best. Though the current Number one had been stopping that for a while now. Bakugo made the Top 10 when he was 20, he's been Number 2 for 4 years now. He's mellowed a lot compared to what he used to be, but he still has outbursts which is the main reason he isn't No.1*

Before Bakugo could do anything to the civilian, a man with split hair in dual colors landed next to him putting a hand on Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo looked back meeting eyes with his former classmate and scoffed as he pulled his shoulder forward to get the hand off him as he began to wrap handcuffs on the villain. However, the crowd didn't help with his annoyance.

Civilian 6: Oh my God! It's Shoto! The Number Three Hero!

Civilian 2: Okay he's hot.

Civilian 4: Isn't he married?

*Shoto Todoroki, Age 25, Quirk: Half Hot Half Cold, Rank: Number 3 Hero

Shoto had a rough time after Izuku's death seeing as his first true friend had been murdered. Shoto the more motivated to continue to be the best hero he could be and the best man as well. He is now a lovely husband and father. He made the Top Ten when he was 23 and has been in the Top 5 for 2 years.*

Shoto: Bakugo? You know what today is right?

Bakugo just glared at him as if Shoto had insulted him.

Bakugo: Of course I know! I.....I'll be there this time. Just leave me.

Shoto just nodded as he flew off with his fire leaving Bakugo there to wait for the police. He sighed as he rubbed his eyes, today was gonna be rough after all it was the anniversary today.

--

*2 hours later*

Bakugo now in normal civilian clothes stood outside a restaurant that Sato owned. You see all of Class 1-A not necessarily became ordinary heroes. Let's begin with the rankers: No.2 Bakugo, No.3 Shoto, No.4 Tokoyami, No.7 Kirishima, and No.10 Ochaco. The others fell into different categories of heroes as they believed they really weren't cut out for a Normal hero. Mina, Denki, Jiro, and Tooru(who learned to turn her quirk off) became celebrity heroes. Momo and Aoyama became influential heroes with Momo in industry and Aoyama in fashion. Sato like said before owns several food industries becoming a hero similar to Lunch Rush.