Ch.15 Old Memories

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Story and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku pushed away a small brussel sprout away from his plate making Fuyumi growl under her breath as she tried to make Izuku eat it. Currently, they were on a small date before they would go visit the todoroki's to spread the good news about both the engagement and pregnancy. Izuku smirked as Fuyumi finally shoved the brussel sprout in his mouth, at the same time a waiter bumped into someone making him fall over and dropping all of his platters with a loud clatter.

Izuku's heart plummeted as his eyes went into pinpoints and the veins in them began to go green. Flashes of his torture went through his mind along with the 'training' the Demons did.

Izuku: 'No not now.'

Izuku stood up knocking his chair back making Fuyumi look at him with worry, especially since he was hyperventilating.

Fuyumi: Izuku?

Izuku: I just...I just need some air.

Izuku began to walk towards the exit as he tried to suppress the memories and the anger from consuming him, along with the urges. His veins began to glow a sickly green as he shuffled towards the exit. The people around seemed to be showing concern for the sickly-looking man causing one of the waiters to reach for him.

Waiter: Sir? Are you okay? Do we need to call an ambulance?

Izuku didn't respond causing the waiter to put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, making Izuku's eyes widen. Izuku then smacked his arm to the side hitting the waiter in the chest and launching him across the restaurant.

Izuku: GET OFF ME!

Izuku burst out of the restaurant not even staying to see if the waiter was even alive, he quickly made it to an alley and leaned against a wall as he finally began to calm down. He collapsed to the floor sitting against the wall as his veins began to die down. It didn't take long for Fuyumi to find him and quickly ran to his side.

Fuyumi: Izuku! What happened? Are you okay?

Izuku: Yeah...yeah I'm good now.

Fuyumi: What was that?

Izuku: A Lazarus attack. Do you remember the serum they stuck me with?

Fuyumi: Yeah?

Izuku: When I got revived by Eri's outburst it combined with my DNA making it similar if the real stuff that raised me. So, I suffer the same conditions as one raised from the dead, basically fits of rage and violence. Usually, I'm able to control myself but sometimes I lose it.

Fuyumi: How often?

Izuku: Usually once a year, I was doing good though until earlier. Come on let's go back I need to apologize for what I've done and pay for any damages.

Fuyumi: I already told them it had something to do with your quirk, they seemed to understand. 

Izuku: Thank you.

They both returned to the restaurant and Izuku apologized and offered to pay for the damages. But the owner refused as he had a son who suffered from similar quirk outbursts and understood. As the couple left Izuku retreated into his mind, the memories of his death still paying throughout his mind. Unfortunately, that was the only memory of his past where he felt the emotion and heard everything. The only memory that still haunted him.

--

Izuku's boot crunched on wet pavement as he walked through an evening crowd, he pulled his red hood even higher as the rain came down. He entered a small building weaving through some more civilians before standing on a balcony overlooking a stage. On the stage was a man performing many magic tricks that the crowd adored mostly children with their parents. Izuku's eyes narrowed as he focused on the man on the stage, Mr. Compress. Or rather his reformed self.

It seems after the collapse of the LOV he went straight using his talents for magic to bring joy to children. Ironic considering he was the reason why one died. The show ended making the man bow before going backstage, Izuku had already left the balcony.

Compress leaned against the wall in the back alley of the theater taking a long drag of his cigarette. He heard the wet thumps from boots on the pavement making him close his eyes in acceptance. 

Izuku: Hello Compress.

Compress: So, you going to kill me?

Izuku: You know?

Compress: Well when news reports for the past couple of years show the people you used to work with get brutally murdered. It's pretty easy to see the pattern. If it means anything, I wish I didn't listen to that brat, then maybe...heh..who am I kidding I was always going to end up like this. However, that kid deserved better.

Izuku:....

BANG

--

The morning was dreary and wet, the aftermath of the previous night's storm. Jin sighed as the jingle of automatic doors opened, he straightened up put away his broom, and went to the register. He had a family to think about, he tried to help Toga but she refused it, her death wasn't on him. That's what his wife kept telling him but still, he felt responsible. 

Jin: Good morning, need help finding what you need?

The figure seemed to be a man with a large fur coat wrapped around him but what Jin found odd was the red hood over his head that seemed to be from a different jacket.

Izuku: No...I found exactly what I'm looking for, thanks though, Twice.

Jin's eyes widened as the figure pulled out a gun and fired a single bullet that pierced his side making him fall backward. Izuku stalked towards the downed Twice and just stared down at him.

Izuku: I was thinking of letting you go since you didn't do anything, and even then you were getting used. Plus you moved on and reformed, even have a family, but actions always have consequences.

Jin didn't get to respond as Izuku fired a single shot into the former villain's head. Not many were left on the list.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.16 Eye for an Eye