Ch.9 One Hand's Hand

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Original characters and Plot

--

*Narrator POV*

*BANG*

Brain matter and blood geyser into the air as Izuku cocked back the pump of a shotgun. He pushed the body he jammed the barrel into off of him. Wiping some of the gooey sponge-like stuff off him as he tossed the shotgun to the floor, it wasn't his. Currently, it was a weekend night and he was in some outskirt town outside of Tokyo in a dingy warehouse filled with bodies. The smugglers were still coming even after three weeks of his...methods. He hoped by tomorrow this would convince these bastards to stay out of his country. He already had enough shit to deal with due to the gangs still trying to emerge.

*BOOM*

The large bay doors of the warehouse blasted open making Izuku pull out his dual handguns. Squadrons of armed men in military-like outfits strolled inside along with the roof busting in with several more landing on the catwalk aiming down at Izuku with the ground squad surrounding him. Izuku immediately recognized the uniform, Demon Heads.

Then one final man entered someone that Izuku recognized from his days with the organization. A tall American with army-cut blonde hair with stormy grey eyes, he looked to be around his late 30s and had a very muscular build. He was also in the same outfit as the other men but from his presence alone you could tell he was the leader which was true. Jack Stern, the Lieutenant to the Head of Power.

Stern: Hood! It's been a while!

The man's voice was raspy most likely from being a smoker but yet it still held a hint of authority.

Izuku: Stern. You're either going senile or you think I've gotten weaker if you think 30 men is enough for me.

Stern: Ah that's because we aren't here for a fight, unless, it's a fight you want. We are just here for some answers. Now Hood, why are you causing all this chaos? First, the gangs, then the Sultans, and now these dumb smugglers. You're causing a lot of unrest and economic misfortune that's beginning to affect the Heads. Yet we are confused about all the trouble, we know it's not from any contracts or jobs, so why?

Izuku knew that his answer would most likely result in him taking a few bullets, but it was worth it for her. He needs to draw the line between him and the Demon Heads, and it was now or never. 

Izuku: I'm doing what I need to do for her. To protect my daughter from people like you and me. To make sure nothing can get in her way in life. I know I can't do much like who she decides are her friends or even take her to "Take your daughter to work day". I know can never stop crime, that's impossible, but what is possible is controlling crime. I will control crime so that this world will be perfect for her. And I'll accomplish this no matter who gets in my way. Even if it's you.

Stern: Lame. Light him up.

Izuku threw a smoke bomb down at his feet narrowly avoiding a stream of bullets piercing the smoke. He activated infrared and returned fire killing 15 of them instantly. Izuku was feeling himself until 5 bangs rang out in the warehouse followed by 5 thuds from his armor as bullets landed true into his armor. 3 connected with his chest, 1 onto the gun in his right hand, and the final in the center of his head knocking him flat on his back. Izuku cursed with a wheeze as he had forgotten about Stern's quirk, with Stern smiling while holding a revolver to the sky with a smoking barrel.

-- 

Jack Stern: Quirk-Trickshot

As long as he does not aim directly at his target any shot fired will hit his target with a guaranteed hit on specified points of said target. The more it is trained the more specific the pinpoint can be, if the target can not be seen accuracy is doubled.