Ch.11 Hunter

Disclaimer I do not My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the PLot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*This chapter takes place over several months, and if you didn't know it has been about in the story a year and a half*

*About a week since the last chapter's events*

In a remote location, the entirety of the past Class 1-A could be seen in a dark intel room, with a large printed map on the table with holo buildings tending from it. All were marked with certain symbols on them, the tension in the room was palpable. After all, they had just learned that one of their friends was murdered last week. Now it was time to plan their revenge, to catch his killer.

Bakugo: We all know who did it, correct?

All: Yes.

Bakugo: Than let's start planning. The arrest of the Red Hood.

Thus they began working.

--

Izuku: What the fuck do you mean I'm wrong!?

Fuyumi: You fucking heard me! Want me to repeat it slower so your dumbass can understand?

As you can see Izuku and Fuyumi are having their first-ever argument in their one-week-long relationship. You may be wondering why so. Was it because she found out the truth about his job? No. Maybe she thinks he's cheating on her? No. Perhaps it's her time of the month? No....well maybe, but no. The reason why they are arguing at the moment is-

Izuku: Oh I'm a dumbass, just because I think Ronaldo is going to end up with Esmerelda?

Fuyumi: Yes! Because it's obvious Esmerelda is going to be with Paco!

Yes, they are arguing over which male lead the main character Esmerelda from Latin Heat should end up with. How long has this been going for? Three days. It started with just a side comment Izuku made while watching the soap opera with her. Unfortunately, it devolved into this. It continued for another 4 hours until eventually, they came to a compromise, that Fatima wasn't going to end up with anyone. Yes, engrossing plot right here and that's what you are here for. Anyway one more fluff before back to seriousness.

--

Izuku stared at his phone with a dead face before looking up and seeing Zumi looking away with a very guilty look. Izuku was staring at his bank account at the moment and well let's just say he wasn't amused.

Izuku: $4,000....on a mobile game?

Zumi: There was a seasonal draw.

Zumi used her girly voice and innocent look to calm Izuku down. Izuku just sighed ruffled her hair and then began putting on his outfit, he reached the door sent a text to Fuyumi, and turned to Zumi.

Izuku: I'll be back. Fuyumi will be here to pick you up soon, no more transactions, or you're grounded.

Zumi: Okay! 'Sorry Dad, but I need that 5-star character.'

Izuku then left through the door, it didn't take long for Izuku to find a high-paying contract. Finishing it under a day and offsetting Zumi's purchases plus more, however, he would later get scolded by Fuyumi for leaving Zumi alone. She was by herself for 5 minutes. Okay now back to seriousness.

--

Izuku had begun his seventh step, the hunting of the Hero Association heroes including the fakes or corrupted as well. This lead to this one late night where Izuku could be seen standing on a roof with a pair of binoculars staring down the street stalking the hero. This one frequented the underground fighting ring as a better and sometimes fighter, which means he could also lead him to...Izuku froze as he saw his secondary target trailing not far behind the hero. Izuku smiled as he put down the binoculars and pulled up a red hood, tonight was going to be a lot quieter than his usual acts.