Ch.7 Leads

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia or any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

"Fuck!"

Izuku grunted as he continued to dig a pair of pliers into his bicep. He was in his Hood outfit but the most noticeable thing in the room was him sitting on a table full of bullets, drugs, money, and blood. The second most noticeable thing that could be seen inside the dark musty room was heaps of corpses on the floor, Izuku finally let out one final grunt as he yanked the pliers out of his skin showing a bleeding bullet into the light. Izuku scoffed as he tossed the pliers away and began slipping his armor back on. He inspected his handy work around the room and sighed as he reloaded his handgun. Well at least he didn't have to worry about the police, they were almost as corrupt as Gotham.

He was in Cairo, Egypt beginning his hunt on these Sultans, so far they were down one. Izuku glanced down at one of the bodies, The Sultan of the Nile. Wasn't too impressive but still got a shot on him right between the armour. There was now a total of 11 Sultans left with all of them located in the Middle East, 3 in Egypt(one dead), 3 in Saudiaa Arabia, 2 in Israel, 2 in Iran, and 2 in Iraq.  

--

Sultans of the Middle East

1. Sultan of the Nile(Egypt)(Pyrokinesis)

2. Sultan of the Pyramids(Egypt)(Quirkless)

3. Sultan of the Desert(Egypt)(Sand Manipulation)

4. Sultan of Distribution(Saudia Arabia)(Quirkless)

5. Sultan of Recruitment(Saudia Arabia)(Seducer)

6. Sultan of the Rock(Saudia Arabia)(Marble Armor)

7. Sultan of Jordan(Israel)(Quirkless)

8. Sultan of the Temple(Israel)(Revealer)

9. Sultan of the Mountains(Iran)(Earthquake)

10. Sultan of the People(Iran)(Instigator)

11. Sultan of the Fields(Iraq)(Quirkless)

12. Sultan of the Sultans(Iraq)(Gunhead)

--

Izuku: Such a pain in the ass.

Izuku grumbled as he pulled out a small disk that expanded revealing a holo map of the country with two areas marked in green. The locations of the other two Sultans in Egypt. He sighed as he turned the disk off and tucked it away back into a pouch, he looked to the ceiling as he stood up in a stretch. It was around midnight or so back home, Zumi should be just waking up for school at the moment. Izuku's face under the mask strained with determination as he pulled out his trusty handguns.

Izuku: For her.

--

Zumi and Shomi could be seen sitting on the floor of Shomi's room in Fuyumi's house, both mashing buttons on their cotrollers as they played Hero Smasher 4 the most popular fighting game, with Shomi as her father and Zumi as Uravity to make it fair. Yet Shomi was still getting destroyed even though it was her game. Zumi had a blank face as she slaughtered her friend while Shomi held a face of despair.

Shomi: How are you winning!? We barely started playing an hour ago and that was your first time picking up a controller!

Zumi: ..........skill issue.

Even though Zumi whispered it under her breath, Shomi still heard her and gained a tic mark on her forehead as Zumi hit her with a finishing blow. It had been a couple of days since Zumi was put in the care of Fuyumi and of course, once Shomi learned her best friend was staying with her favorite aunt she begged her parents to stay as well, which of course they agreed to. But one thing always confused Shomi and she guessed this was a better time to ask. So, once they began to pick new characters for the rematch, Shomi asked what had been bugging her.